Dobcross Silver Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by kennywenny, Jul 20, 2011.

1. kennywenny

kennywenny Member

FOR CURRENT VACANCIES, SEE THE END OF THE THREAD

Solo Cornet Vacancy

Dobcross Silver Band has a vacancy for a Solo Cornet player.

If you are an experienced or young and ambitious cornet player and you fancy joining this thriving and very sociable 2nd Section band then please contact me via PM or 07772384386.

We are currently rehearsing for Bolsover Entertainments competition and plan to compete at St Helens, we have also have a very balanced diary of engagements.

www.dobcrosssilverband.wordpress.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Solo Cornet Vacancy
    Band
    cornet player
    VACANCIES
    Silver Band
  3. kennywenny

kennywenny Member

Solo Cornet Vacancy

Dobcross Silver Band has a vacancy for a Solo Cornet player.

If you are an experienced or young and ambitious cornet player and you fancy joining this thriving and very sociable 2nd Section band then please contact me via PM or 07772384386.

We are currently rehearsing for Bolsover Entertainments competition and plan to compete at St Helens, we have also have a very balanced diary of engagements.

4. kennywenny

kennywenny Member

Soprano Cornet Vacancy

Dobcross Silver Band has a vacancy for a Soprano Cornet player.

If you are an experienced or young and ambitious soprano cornet player or a cornet player who fancies trying Soprano and you fancy joining this thriving and very sociable 2nd Section band, then please contact me via PM or 07772384386.

We are currently rehearsing for Bolsover Entertainments competition and plan to compete at St Helens, we also have a very balanced diary of engagements.

This is the bands only Vacancy but players who fancy coming for a blow are more than welcome .

All contact in confidence