Dobcross Silver Band

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Hell's_Trombone, May 28, 2008.

1. Dobcross Silver Band are hosting the Whit Friday presentation evening at the Dobcross Band Club. The concert includes a light and varied programme of music and the presentation of the prizes that were awarded at the Dobcross contest earlier this month. It is going to be a great concert and will be well worth a visit.

The Concert is on the 8th June and starts at 8pm at the Dobcross Band Club (OL3 5AD). If anyone needs further directions just send me a PM and I will be happy to help. :)

I hope to see you there!!
  2. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

Cheers Kate - well played last night and thanks for helping us out. My Fair Lady is a frickin' minefield!!

3. Bluebander

Bluebander New Member

Is that the new Duncan one?
  4. Indeed it is, theres a much better version out there! (Although I have never actually seen it so no idea what the tunes are supposed to go like anyway!)

Anyway back to the topic! Get to that concert!! (Although it may be a little far for you to go!) :tongue:
  5. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

No - it's brown and showing slight smoke & water damage!
  6. I just think its a fake brown, someones been sat rubbing tea bags on them all to make them look old!!
  7. HBB

HBB Active Member

jeez... takes me back to GCSE art!