Dobcross are on the lookout.

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Ali, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Ali

Ali Member

After the area contest, the band will be looking to strenghten in certain areas around the stand. If you are intrested in any of the positions listed below, please contact Dennis Hadfield on 07957 871239 or you can contact me by PM or phone on 07940 856977. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.

Soprano Cornet
    Front row/ back row/ repiano cornet
    2nd Euphonium
    Solo horn
    BBb Bass
    Drum kit player

We are an enthusiastic, hard working and young band and we are always looking to improve.The band are competing at the Senior Trophy, the Swiss Open and Butlins 2007 where we will be looking to improve on the 5th place that the band took this year. We rehearse on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Dobcross Band Social Club and we would love to see you there.

2. Ali

Ali Member

Now that the Area's are over for another year, Dobcross are looking to strenghten in certain areas around the stand. If you are intrested in any of the positions listed below, please contact Dennis Hadfield on 07957 871239 or you can contact me by PM or phone on 07940 856977. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.

Soprano Cornet
    Front row/ back row/ repiano cornet
    2nd Euphonium
    Solo horn
    BBb Bass (You get to sit next to me!!!!!)

We are an enthusiastic, hard working and young band and we are always looking to improve.The band are competing at the Senior Trophy, the Swiss Open and Butlins 2007 where we will be looking to improve on the 5th place that the band took this year. We rehearse on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Dobcross Band Social Club and we would love to see you there.

3. Ali

Ali Member

WIth the Senior Trophy coming up very shortly, Dobcross are looking to strenghten in certain areas around the stand. If you are intrested in any of the positions listed below, please contact Dennis Hadfield on 07957 871239 or you can contact me by PM or phone on 07940 856977. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.

Soprano Cornet
    Front row/ back row/ repiano cornets
    Horn
    Percussionist (tuned or ortherwise)