Do you remember the first time....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by timbloke, Dec 5, 2005.

1. timbloke

timbloke Member

... you ate a Pot Noodle?

When, why and what flavour?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Pot Noodle
    time
  3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I probably tried them when they first came out on the market. Why? After being my mum's guinea pig for new food products it was a natural progression from the Vesta yummies! (... well, interesting!). Flavour was Beef and Tomato (still okay but not enough to satisfy my appetite).

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Blimey...I must have been about 10 (quite a long time ago!! :( ) and it will have been Beef and Tomato or Chicken and Mushroom.

5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

First one was when I was about 8 or 9, it was Chicken and Mushroom and it's still my favourite flavour :tup

6. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

28th june 1994... what a stoopid question

7. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

My first NYBB course....... Chicken and Mushroom and I put it on a sandwich, not only did I make it completley wrong, it was disguisting which i'm sure HBB can clarify!

8. six pints

six pints Active Member

@ ford castle my first year of band camp (1999) chicken and mushroom.... i then progressed onto pot noodle sandwickes- the greatest invention yet (apart from the red telephone box ;))

9. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I believe it was in 1988/89. It was a Sweet & Sour. I was a penniless draughting technician working for the county council and I needed some food while working late with the surveyors. I was desperate...

BMB
    xx

10. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Erm last year in the middle of the night cause we were in the middle of some game and got hungry and it only being kids awake couldnt cook anything else... Dunno what flavour.

11. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- talking about Vesta meals, I was in the local shop earlier tonight and they wanted just under £3 for a double meal. :eek: Double meal? I remember them not having much at all. But I did like the crispy noodles with the Chow Mein and the small sachet of soy sauce to pour over the sauce. Weird thing was, the chow mein was nothing like what you would get from a Chinese carry out!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Pot Noodle
    time
  13. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Beeeuuurrrrrghhh... yuk!

I don't even like the smell of them when my lad adds boiling water to the muck in the plastic pot... no no no....

14. HANNAH

HANNAH Member

I can honestly say I've never eaten one and I'm proud of it!