Do you post from work or home

Discussion in 'Random Chat & Off Topic...' started by On the Horn, Jul 8, 2003.

?

Post from work or home ?

1. Work

83.9%
  2. Home

12.5%
  3. I dont have a home

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Both

3.6%
  1. On the Horn

On the Horn Member

So how many of you banders are dodging their work load to post here or are you like me just completely lazy and post from home.

2. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

This is a tricky one. I do both as I work from home!!

I post from a couple of PC's my work one and my home one!

3. On the Horn

On the Horn Member

Well you cant choose both - now I'm afraid I'll just have to mail this to your boss and tell him what you've been up to :twisted:

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Aye, both for me too! Maybe, the options should be changed to accommodate this? :roll:

5. blondie

blondie Member

What a naughty, naughty blonde I am. :wink: I post mainly from work,(which comes under misappropriation of work property, and I could be dimissed under 'Gross Misconduct' for this. When you see 'Management' booking holidays and buying things off the net then that really annoys me. One rule for them, and another for us mere mortals.),as there's nowt else to do, and occasionally post from home. But i'm hardly ever there as I'm always playing my Bone or in a pub somewhere (usually obscure).

6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Because I am an extremely hard working member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, I am of course sat on my arse at home with a cuppa with yet another afternoon off!

7. jinx

jinx Member

I post from work, but cunningly use my mates computer as she works much harder than me and never uses it and also has an office well away from the bosses! Sadly though she is moving to a new job in september so i will have to use my home computer from then. bah humbug to bosses who dont like you to doss around :?

8. hornblower

hornblower Member

I post at work, as my pc at home should be a museum exhibit.... very old and slow!!!
    :(

9. On the Horn

On the Horn Member

Ok its updated to both for the geeks who have no life.

10. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

I usually post from work...gives me a five minute (well deserved!!)breather! :)

11. rutty

rutty Active Member

Both, though mostly from work (naughty boy!).

8)

12. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

au contrair! We have the best of both worlds being able to excercise our tMP habit whilst getting paid :D

13. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

I actually post from the public library or my mums house. Which option do I use

14. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

You can't beat working from home....If I'm on site I have to be professional and presentable (I hate suits in summer), whereas, at home, supposedly writing reports, I can sit at my PC browsing tMP wearing my crusty dressing gown. (Oh, the imagery!) Working away or in the office the trusty laptop suffices to feed my addiction. It's always useful to have a business document open behind IE just in case the boss is prowling the office tho'.

Sud

15. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

Can't comment on the crusty old dressing gown... :?

However..I do always have a business document open..just in case!! he he! :lol:

16. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I post mostly from the office, where I have the go-ahead to use the net providing it doesn't interfere with my work. I also try to pop into the library for an hour on Saturdays, to avoid having to much of a build-up of messages etc on Monday mornings. Last week I was off on Friday but the library computer was down, so I had 309 new posts to plough through on Monday morning!

17. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Well...I'd post from work if I could, but can you imagine the mess it would make if the drill slipped when I was laughing at the Banders Story....so home it is!

Rach x

18. MoominDave

MoominDave Active Member

Home! My concentration is poor enough as it is...

Dave

19. HBB

HBB Active Member

So who doesn't have a home?

I post from home - I can't stand the school computers!

Ben :)

----------

Get MSN6 - gr8 fun

<in the process of an MSN list for you mere mortals! bwahahah ... I am a god ... I can overpower children!

20. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I post from home sweet home when I'm at home...
    and in the library in the Adelphi Building when at uni...

Bliss!