Do you need a quality.....

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by paddo, Nov 21, 2005.

1. paddo

paddo Member

Do you need a BBb player?

BBb player (think I am)

I have just left my current band Knottingley Silver after 8 very happy years, need to move on but would like to thank them for 8 of some of the best years I have ever had in banding.

I have guested and played with some of the top bands, wanting eithera championship or very good first section band. Baby on way so would prefer not to be attending concerts every week.

Any bands interested please PM me only, thank you.

Mark Wilkinson.
  2. Martin Hall

Martin Hall Member

I can honestly vouch for this mans playing ability, true quality!!

Shame your moving on mate, but i am sure as the song goes "we'll meet again"
  3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

A cracking opportunity here for a band to pick up both a first class player and a first class fella !!
    I wish you were coming to us mate,
    Best of luck,
    - Ian W. (Another Wilky !)
  4. paddo

paddo Member

jesus guy's you gona have me in tears, nice to know your peers think of you so highly.... cheers fella's

5. paddo

paddo Member

I would just like to thank all the people that contacted me with regards t positions vacant, I have several bands lined up for a blow (no banging) but if there are any more bands looking for a BBb then you can still get in touch, I havn't made my mind up as yet so PM only please.

6. paddo

paddo Member

Right.... I have had several offers and I have attended several bands for a blow and have come to a desision more or less which will be confirmed later in the week.

Thank you all that have contacted me, appreciated but no more PM's please.

7. tubamaest

tubamaest Member

The Upton Bladder Works Band require a competant Librarian.I've put your name forward and they will be in touch for an interview.
    All the best in your search matey,and let me know how you get on.

Ps I can also give this bloke a great reference,top player, top bloke!