Do you Love your computer TOO much??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MRSH, Aug 20, 2004.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

You know it is time to reassess your relationship with your computer when....

1. You wake up at 4 O'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed.

2. You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.

3. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free internet access.

4. You laugh at people with 28.8 modems.

5. You start using smileys :) in your snail mail.

6. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com

7. You can't correspond with your mother because she doesn't have a computer.

8. When your email box shows "no new messages" and you feel really depressed.

9. You don't know the gender of your three closest friends because they have nondescript screen name and you never bothered to ask.

10. You move into a new house and you decide to "Netscape" before you landscape.

11. Your family always knows where you are.

12. In real life conversations, you don't laugh, you just say "LOL, LOL".

13. After reading this message, you immediately forward it to a friend!

2. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Hands up from me - re. 4 & 8.
    You've got me there.

3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

No, it's not true! *hugs computer tightly*

:shock:

How did you know????????

4. jonford

jonford Member

Im getting worried, because I bet my uni accomadation won't have a net connection :cry: That will be very sad but I suppose I might get some work done then

5. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

That's what the library is for... I mean, when you're studying in the library you can get onto tMP :D

6. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

You defo got me on 2 and 8!!

LOL....

Oops....there's another one.....

7. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Here here!