Do you like trees?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Apr 8, 2006.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

My friend Tim is doing the Talisker Trek this year to raise funds for the Woodland Trust. He gets to play about in the Cuillins, dragging water barrels about with his teeth and to meeet Ranulph Fiennes and everything. How I wish I was doing it too. Not. If you feel like helping raise money to plant 250,000 trees go to JustGiving and sign up. Have your credit cards handy...
    Many Thanks
    BMB
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tim
    everything
    Ranulph Fiennes
    credit cards
    trees
  3. 1alexm

1alexm Member

of course i love trees, they give us the air we breathe, shame i don't have a credit card

4. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I'm doing my bit for trees by looking after the 3 in my garden! Not got round to hugging them just yet!!

5. NeilW

NeilW Member

We've got lots of trees already (I haven't counted them!). Beech, ash, oak, sweet & horse chestnuts, dogwood, maple, cherry, alder, hazle, whitebeam, crab apple, holly - and I'm sure there are others I don't know or can't remember

Even got 6 new ones (copper beech, field maple, native cherry and I'm sure there's another type that I've forgotten!) ready to plant probably tomorrow when I've dug the holes for them...

Trees are definately good!

Neil.