Do you have a dirty mind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by JessopSmythe, Oct 11, 2003.

1. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

2. Morghoven

Morghoven Member

What dolphins?! :dunno
  3. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i'm corrupted - no new news there!
  4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

ah yes I've seen this one before...

IMHO though, I think that the younger kids of today will see what the majority (if not all) of us did too... :shock: which I personally think is wrong...
  5. horn1

horn1 Member

The first time I saw this I thought that they were lying and there were no dolphins at all!!!!!!!! I can see them now!! :?
  6. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Looks like i need to polish my halo tonight!
  7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

what intimate couple :?: :lol:
  8. On the Horn

On the Horn Member

But how did they get into the bottle ?
  9. leisa

leisa Active Member

i saw dolphins!!! does that mean i am a angel?
  10. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Where are the dolphins? I've looked at it for ages and still can't see any. Oh dear that can't be good!
  11. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Found them!
  12. HBB

HBB Active Member

The young children round my area would see the "intimate couple" before they even read the text!!!! :DD

What a dodgy area i live in!
  13. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Hmmmm.... I saw the dolphins and the people, and some of the dolphins are in vereee strange places!!

Not sure this is exactly family friendly? :?
  14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

does the fact that it took so long for me to see the dolphins mean i'm beyond saving?
  15. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

found the dolphins and the intimate couple, does this mean i am a corrupted angel? or an angelic corruption?
  16. cornetshell

cornetshell Member

currupted mind- ??
    children would only see dolphins??

ok so how many people saw that naked bird on titanic- now please dont tell me that the children in the audience actually saw leo di-ck crap-py head draw dolphins?

and i saw both, almost instantly- or is that just from my childhood of magic eyes???

17. my school has blocked it!
  18. rachael

rachael Member

I was wondering the same thing myself.......although it did take me a second good look b4 i saw dolphins! :lol: :?
  19. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

the way i see it (as i saw both), is that i have a dirty mind, but am good at covering it up when necessary!
  20. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

OK, so if I told you that I found nine dolphins, 3 halibut and a juvenile herring, what does that say about my mind. Personally speaking, if you only saw an intimate couple then your mind must be corrupted because I never saw anything like it!!! :lol: :lol:

All seems perfectly innocent to me, in fact I was admiring the quality with which the bottle had been drawn.