Do you have a cornet for sale?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by weez, Apr 28, 2007.

1. weez

weez Member

I am currently looking for someone who has a second hand cornet for sale as one of my pupils is in need of a decent instrument.

I am looking for a Besson Sovereign (ideally a small bore), Yamaha Maestro or Antoine Courtois cornet that someone is selling for around the 400 pound mark..

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to sort this out asap.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    cornet
    one
    instrument
    bore
    mark
  3. louise-wxmbrass

louise-wxmbrass New Member

Cornet for Sale

Hi I have a cornet for sale, its besson 700, one down from the soveriegn but it does have the good third valve trigger and is in lovely condition with mouthpiece in case.

I bought it only 4/5 years ago and they said it had an improved valve system and Ive never had any probs with it. Im selling the cornet for £250 inclusive of postage to anywhere in UK let me know if your interested

louise.simons81@lawcol.co.uk

thanks

4. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Hi

Dont know if you have found one yet but i have a medium bore Besson sovereign for sale. Excellent condition, bought 5/6 years ago, with hard case, mouthpiece.

Havent got a fixed price but can definately get it within your budget.

Just send me a PM or an e-mail if your interested at all.

Thanks

5. BOB

BOB Member

I have a Stomvi Elite cornet available. It is around six years old, in very good condition. With case. Something different, but very well built - in silver plate with 1st and 3rd triggers. Send me a PM if you are interested