Do you have a cornet for sale?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by weez, Apr 28, 2007.

1. weez

weez Member

I am currently looking for someone who has a second hand cornet for sale as one of my pupils is in need of a decent instrument.

I am looking for a Besson Sovereign (ideally a small bore), Yamaha Maestro or Antoine Courtois cornet that someone is selling for around the 400 pound mark..

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to sort this out asap.
  2. louise-wxmbrass

louise-wxmbrass New Member

Cornet for Sale

Hi I have a cornet for sale, its besson 700, one down from the soveriegn but it does have the good third valve trigger and is in lovely condition with mouthpiece in case.

I bought it only 4/5 years ago and they said it had an improved valve system and Ive never had any probs with it. Im selling the cornet for £250 inclusive of postage to anywhere in UK let me know if your interested

3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Dont know if you have found one yet but i have a medium bore Besson sovereign for sale. Excellent condition, bought 5/6 years ago, with hard case, mouthpiece.

Havent got a fixed price but can definately get it within your budget.

Just send me a PM or an e-mail if your interested at all.

4. BOB

BOB Member

I have a Stomvi Elite cornet available. It is around six years old, in very good condition. With case. Something different, but very well built - in silver plate with 1st and 3rd triggers. Send me a PM if you are interested