Dirty Tricks campaign

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Jul 25, 2004.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I can't believe how soon it's come to this yee gads!! In yesterdays election blurb, Bennyboy made an accusation ragarding task fulfillment which I wholeheartedly refute.
    To think that Souls of discretion such as Dave Payn and myself would partake in such underhand activities to pass tasks is unthinkable!!! :roll:

Perhaps the powers that be should be loking closer at earlier passed tasks such as the allnight posting one and wonder if there could have been any outside influences used (that I was not party to at all you understand) and think about who would normally be up and posting during what is normally regarded as sleeping time here in Blighty.
    Suffice to say i don't think there are just my two esteemed remaining housemates that know (or knew at the time) their own passwords (I'll say no more on that subject!!) :roll:

And another thing...the other two keep squeezing the toothpaste from the middle of the tube and it's very annoying!!! :evil:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    campaign
    Dirty Tricks
    election blurb
    party
    Souls
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

At least we tell each other when we used the last of the

BOG ROLL!!!!

:roll:

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:shock: :shock:

I USE THE LAST OF THE BOG ROLL COS I ALWAYS HAVE TO WIPE THE SEAT WHEN I GO!! DO YOU GUYS HAVE SQUINTS OR SOMETHING???? CAN'T YOU AIM???

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH WIPING UP AFTERYOUSELVES?!? :wink: