Dereham Band Spring Concert 21st April 2012

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by sop with altitude, Apr 12, 2012.

1. The Dereham Band is pleased to announce it's annual Spring concert. It will take place on Saturday 21st April, at Dereham Memorial Hall,
    Norwich Street Dereham Norfolk.

The concert starts at 7:30pm , doors open 7pm.

Tickets are £5/ £4.50 concessions, available on the door or from members.

A chance to see the newly refurbished memorial hall and enjoy a very varied concert at the same time.

Programme will follow soon, but will include a performance of a march written for the band by Ray Barnes, the band's composer in residence.
  2. DRW

DRW New Member

The band were sounding great on Monday! Unfortunately I've already got something booked this date.
  3. Thanks for that,
    I wasn't with them as I was sunning myself in France . Sounds like it was quite wet though.
    Just got back from rehearsal and it's sounding like it's going to be a good concert.
  4. We can now announce the programme for this years' spring concert.
    March Dereham Town
    The Blue and the Gray
    633 Squadron
    Donegal Bay
    One moment in time
    I'll walk with God
    Slaughter on 10th Avenue
    Men of Harlech
    Georgia on my Mind
    I know him so well
    March folk Songs from Somerset
    Softley sounds the Little Bell
    Penny Lane
  5. Helen D

Helen D New Member

Hope concert went well - Kings Lynn have one next week at Long Sutton Parish Church - keep an eye on our post for details of programme!
  6. SteveT

SteveT Member

Would you have a military or ex military conductor by chance?
  7. Tony Hampton our MD is ex military although a good few years ago.
    Our programmes normaly have a lot of show music in them so this was a bit of a change for us. The audiesnce seemed to like it.