Denis WicK Bass Trombone straight Mute for Sale (Pre-used)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by trombo, Aug 3, 2018.

1. trombo

trombo Member

I have for sale a pre-used Denis Wick Bass Trombone Straight Mute. This being surplus to my current playing needs.This is in a used condition, which is reflected in price of £30.00 plus postage of £5.05. I am open to very near offers.

Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further information or to make an offer.

The Denis Wick Website gives the following details of the mutes:

The Denis Wick bass trombone aluminum straight mute is a great all around mute for the working bass trombonist. They are made from high purity spun aluminum which makes them both durable and lightweight.

"The Denis Wick straight trumpet and trombone mutes have a brilliance and carrying power which make them the choice of the world's finest professionals. The trombone and bass trombone models work perfectly in all registers and are easier to handle than other makes." -Denis Wick Made in England.

2. trombo

trombo Member

Reduced to £25.00 plus £5.05 postage.Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further information or to make an offer.

3. trombo

trombo Member

Reduced to £25.00 including postage.Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further information or to make an offer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice