Denham Band is recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by catflug, Aug 29, 2010.

1. catflug

catflug New Member

Denham band is now rehearsing in High Wycombe and is looking for solo cornets, a tenor trombone and B flat bass. Please check out our website on www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk for details of where we rehearse. We rehearse mondays and thursdays 8-10pm. If you would like to come along contact the secretary Lindsey on linjdavies@aol.com.:)

2. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Hi

How long of you been in Cressex then?

Send me a pm Lindsay - can't do mondays as I conduct Marlow band but Thursday be ok from someone who could walk there!!

Any space for an EEb basss not BBb?

cheers

Ian

3. catflug

catflug New Member

Hi Ian
    we've only been there a couple of months. We have room for Eflat if you prefer. Come along on thursday especially as you can walk there!! It will be great to see you
    Lindsey

4. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

thanks

where on the estate are you?

5. catflug

catflug New Member

Denham band at High Wycombe

Ian
    We are at the HillCrest Centre, Coronation Road. If you fancy a blow this evening some of us are going along to play some small group music
    If you let me have your email address I will send you my phone no.
    Lindsey

6. yooflou

yooflou Member

LATEST UPDATE
    We are still recruiting! Now that we are established in our new premises in Cressex, High Wycombe we would love to see any new members. We are particularly looking for Principal Euph & Cornet plus further front & back row corents. Basses very wlecome Eb or Bb we don't mind!
    Please check out our website on www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk for details of where we rehearse. We rehearse Mondays and Thursdays 8-10pm.
    PM me or catflug if you are interested and want more details.
    Look forward to hearing from you!

7. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

If you can find spare bass players in this geographical area, please do let me know how to do it...

8. yooflou

yooflou Member

DENHAM HENDON are still in need of players! We have gained a new cornet recently, but still need basses, cornets, principal Euph & cornet and 2nd Trombone. Other instruments welcome too.
    We rehearse Mondays and Thursdays 8 til 10 and have a varied programme of events throughout the year.
    PM me if you are interested - look forward to hearing from you!