Delph Band Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by joelrn, Jul 10, 2006.

1. joelrn

joelrn Member

Please see later posts for current vacancies.

Delph Band (2nd section) is looking for both a Solo and Second Trombone to complete the band line up.

If you want:
    • Challenging and exciting repetoire
    • a prestigious but managable concert schedule
    • a friendly and thriving social scene
    • High quality music making in a fast improving band...
    ...then visit our website at www.delphband.com and learn more about us. All contact details available on the website or PM me to arrange a rehearsal with the band.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  2. joelrn

joelrn Member

Unbelieveably these vacancies still remain!!! Perfect time to come down for a blow before the new academic year so that you can start the year on a new footing.

:tup

3. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

still looking?

4. Hells Bones

Permamant Solo Trom needed

I need to find a replacement for me before I move to Cardiff in the next 2 weeks.

Position: Solo Trombone
    Band: Delph
    Section: 2nd Locally and Nationally, North West
    Conductor: Phil Goodwin, plays with Black Dyke.
    Special Request: I am moving to the RWCMD, I would like to do odd rehearsals and gigs with the band when I am home

I have been with the band for a year and have really enjoyed my time here.
    If you are interested, PM me!

HB
    Anthony Vaughan

5. joelrn

joelrn Member

Interested parties should PM Anthony aka Hells Trombone, as I am no longer a player in the band.

Thanks

6. Hells Bones

Please Get in touch poeple!

Delph band are still looking for a Solo Trombone and are struggling to find one.
    Anyone in the Saddleworth area available?

Cheers!

7. Hells Bones

Hi Guys!
    Just a reminder that Delph band are still looking for a trombone to complete their line-up.
    I have now signed for a Championship section band so am unable to do contests with them.

Please get in touch with me if you are looking to join a band.
    Delph are a very friendly band and have a good social side as well as a good playing standard!

Cheers!
    HB

8. Hells Bones

Delph Band are still looking for a trombone player and some cornets.

Delph really is a great band, high standard of playing as well as being a very friendly with their own band room and club. They have a good schedule and will be contesting and St. Helen's and Butlins.

Any interested parties should pm me and I will put you in touch with the band.

HB

9. Hells Bones

Delph Band needs YOU!

Delph Band, 3rd section band in Saddleworth, North West require trombone and cornet players.

They are a friendly band with a busy concert schedule which has included 3 runs of Brassed Off on the stage in the last 5 years.

The Band's MD is Phillip Goodwin, Eb Bass with Black Dyke and also affiliated with the band is Jonathan Davies, a young conductor with a bright future ahead of him.

If you are interested in joining the band, please contact either myself by private message on here or the Band Secretary Lorraine on 07890 633510 or 0161 624 5582.