December Caption Competition

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, Dec 3, 2004.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Here's the image for December's Caption Competition:

Usual rules apply - no prizes/just for fun/keep it clean etc.

Good luck! ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2004
  2. Di

Di Active Member

When santa got dumped in the drinky, ​
    he began to float​
    You girls and boys​
    won't get any toys​
    if you don't get me boat, ​
    My beard is soaked​
    there's fish in my cloak​
    the bigguns gonna eat me too,​
    when santa got dumped in the drinky​
    menu! menu! menu! ​
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  3. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Natalie Appleton suspected she was being picked on in 'I'm a Celebrity' when the first of the viewers' choice Bushtucker trials was given to her.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2004
  4. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

"Are you sure you are little Tommy Smith of 43 Akasia Avenue?"
  5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Shark to Santa:

Hmmm, nice of you to feed us with that reindeer, Santa. I particularly like the 'Donner' kebab! Now to polish off with a nice big packet of Cheese and onion 'Kringles'!
  6. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

The Mafia carried out the threat that if they didnt all recieve the Special Edition DVD box set of the God Father, then Santa would 'sleep with the fishes'
  7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

After asking him if he'd like to go fishing, Kimberly Quinn sees an ideal opportunity to finally get David Blunkett off her back.
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I think he said that's the last time he tries a loop the loop, but I could be wrong...
  9. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

One of the dolphins says:

"Who does that Dave Payn think he is confusing us with sharks......"
  10. ronnie_the_lizard

Two dolphins are frustrated when they try attacking a shoal of fish but are held back by an underwater bubblegum blowing santa and a ghostly image of the hand of god.

"Bl00dy hell, not again...." says one to the other.
  11. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I cite age/eyesight/wanton stupidity in my defence m'lud! :) Still, no need to be so 'shark'astic... :) ;-)
  12. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

.. the dolphins say to Santa "Why us? Hasn't Dave Payn got anything else listed?" ;)
  13. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Upper Dolphin: "Come on dear, let's take the kids somewhere else, this santa is a bit wet."
  14. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Santa has had to find alternative means of pulling his sledge this year, as Rudolf and his pals have went on strike, due to having to deliver presents to Dave Payn in Arran this year....! ;) :D
  15. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Santa gets a nasty shock when he steps outside and sees how his homeland has succumbed to global warming.....
  16. ronnie_the_lizard

Are you sure this years rota reads:
    Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donner, Blitzen, Cupid, Comet and Flipper :confused: .
  17. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Santa says "your list here has no porpoise!" :rolleyes:
  18. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Wasn't quite like that. They came to Arran all right but succumbed to temptation with all those sheep around.....

My oh my, it's nice to be credited with so many references in this month's caption competition. Can't think for the life of me what I could possibly have done to deserve it..... ;-)

(Repeat after me, Payn; 'They're not sharks, they're dolphins. They're not sharks, they're dolphins.....)

19. ronnie_the_lizard

Suspicions rise that ITV are trying to cut out some of the less convincing D list celebs from Corrie when they start their new show "I'm a celebrity, let me breathe....."
  20. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

one dolphin says to Santa "this year can you make sure that we get connected to the Internet, not a fishing net?"