Death of Brian Nutty

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by John Brooks, Apr 26, 2013.

1. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Brian Nutty was a former soprano cornet player with Hendon S.A. Band and soprano and later Bandmaster of Hamilton (Ontario) Temple Band. It was in this role that I came to know Brian and a personal highlight was playing The Present Age with the band at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto. This is very sad news indeed for those of us who knew Brian. My condolences go to his wife, Jan and the extended family. Following is the obituary copied from a Toronto newspaper:
    BRIAN KENNETH NUTTY 1944 - 2013 It is with great sadness that we, as a family wish to inform you of Brian's passing. Although his earthly life has ended, we know he is in the presence of his Heavenly Father. Brian will be missed by his wife Jan and his two children Kevin (Andrea), and Heather (Jason). Granddad to Devon, Braiden, Rylan and Ashlinn. Predeceased by his grandchildren Allison and Declan. Cremation has taken place and a Memorial Service will be held at a later date. Brian's passion was music and although "His song has ended, his memory lingers on."
  2. Mello

Mello Member

I remember Brian with fond memories of when I was soloist with Hamilton . A wonderful time we had together with his Dad Ken, , Brother Kevin and Don Morrison. Brian brought pleasure to countless people and I am privileged to have met him. RIP