Dates now available for Stocksbridge Band Club 2009

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by brassintheed, Aug 11, 2008.

1. brassintheed

brassintheed Member

Dates are now available for the 2009 season of the Stocksbridge Band Club. Once again held at Niagara in Sheffield.

We'll try to ensure that the club regulars get their spot, but we also want to give newcomers a chance too, so it's first come first served. The season is massively popular and we really encourage any bands who haven’t experienced it yet to get in touch, whatever standard.

There were several bands last year who unfortunately missed out on a spot, so please book your place as soon as possible.

Dates:
    11/01/2009 to 26/04/2009 Sunday nights - start 8pm.
    The only dates unavailable in this season are 08/02/09 (Yorkshire Area) and 12/04/09 (Easter Sunday)

There are 14 available spots this year (the same as last year). There's always a battle for the later dates so I'd advise to try to get in earlier in the year to have a higher chance of booking your place.

To book your place, either e-mail me on brassintheed@aol.com, send a private message on here, or phone me on 07825610319. I'll try to keep up to date on here with the availability of remaining dates as things go along.

Thanks

Edward Knowles

2. brassintheed

brassintheed Member

Just noticed a typo in the above. Yorkshire Area is on the 08/03/09 not 08/02/09. Sorry if I scared anyone! :)

3. brassintheed

brassintheed Member

As promised, here's an update on dates still available:

11th and 25th Jan
    8th and 22nd Feb
    22nd March
    5th April.

That's it I'm afraid, they're booking up fast.

4. brassintheed

brassintheed Member

The 2009 season is almost filled now. Just a couple of dates left

11th January, 22 February and 22nd March.

5. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Looking forward to going again. Really good event in a great venue.

6. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Looking forward to my appearance there with the Emley gang, have to think of something to keep everyone entertained!