Darwen Brass keeps going and going......

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by sopranoplayer, Feb 2, 2009.

1. sopranoplayer

sopranoplayer Member

Darwen Brass are pleased to announce that from tonight ( Monday 2nd Feb 2009) we will be rehearsing in our new, specially refurbished bandroom.

Since our formation in January 2007 Darwen Brass has gone from strength to strength and we are very much looking forward to another full year of engagements and contests starting with the Area in March this year.

We would like to thank all that have made this possible and we will be announcing an official opening for friends and supporters of the band sometime soon.

Mandy Pickles
    Chair Darwen Brass

www.darwenbrass.com

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    opening
    bandroom
    engagements
    band
    B
  3. jd

jd Member

Alex Cairns

Can i just say that one of my pupils is Alex and all he ever talks about is Darwen Brass. Thanks for supporting him and making him a better player. However, when you next see him, please give him some grief about counting, vibrato and playing in time. I wish you all the best in your new rehearsal facilities.

John Doyle

4. sopranoplayer

sopranoplayer Member

Thanks for that John. Alex has come on leaps and bounds while he has been with us, he's a real star in our ranks. We are always looking for more youngsters to join our ranks so if you know of any other brass/perc players, send them our way :D we will certainly do our very best to help them reach their full playing potential.

Mandy Pickles

5. ey-up

ey-up New Member

Hi,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your first class bandroom. It was a pleasure to visit you on Thursday and see all the hard work that has gone in to completing such a fabulous room that will no doubt be among the best rehersal rooms out there. This along with the friendly professional attitude of the players made it a real joy to visit.

Good luck with the contest

Al

6. sopranoplayer

sopranoplayer Member

Hi Al,

Thanks for that, glad you enjoyed the experience.

See you soon

Mandy