Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Chris Sanders, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

2. Sharpy

Sharpy Member

I thought of Trombone and he got it!! Took 27 questions though!!!!
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Hey thats cheating! I thought rabbit and after about 20 questions, some sneaky person in a crown snuck up behind him and whispered to him and hey presto, he comes up with Me thinks its a bunny :eek:
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Yup, its true, he's a fraud! :eek: I tried him again with hedgehog. He asked 17 questions, kings pops out again, whispers. The old Darthy says he thinks its a porcupine and asks he it right, wrong, or close. I tell him close, it then takes him another 4 questions to come up with hedgehog. :biggrin:
  5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I admit I hadn't read your post and I got the exact same result!!

27 questions/ trombone
  6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I tried deceiving the proggy and there are quite funny comments that Darth Vader comes out with. Ended up giving me an Australian Artechoke as a final answer. Totally random I was with my answers.
  7. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

He gave in and I won. Thinking of an opossum I was. Felt his grip around my throat towards the end did I . Frustrated he became.
  8. anGel oF mUsiC

anGel oF mUsiC New Member

thinking that cornet would be too difficult for him i picked trumpet and he got it in 20
  9. anGel oF mUsiC

it took him 28 on the other hand to guess 'sword' with 3 wrong guesses prior to that
  10. anGel oF mUsiC

i almost got him to give up i think, but he even got vegemite in the end......

and i thought i picked something he wouldnt get
  11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

It took ages to correctly identify "diamond", having come up with "diamond ring" fairly quickly ;) :D :oops:
  12. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

well it couldn't guess "marrow" although it did get close!
  13. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

He got quartz (crystal) in 18, carrot in 17, but it took him 23 or so to get ass (donkey)....kept guessing racehorse, pony, horse
  14. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

hehe i tried him on cornet... he gave up after 30 goes and asked me what it was i had thought of :D i beat vader!!!