Dance is with Music

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Colin G Dance, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Colin G Dance

Colin G Dance New Member

Hi everyone -

I'm Colin Dance - a brass band enthusiast and performer since 1969 - and I am the Musical Director of the City of Exeter Railway Band (, who are about to resume contesting after a fairly lengthy absence from the scene.

I have also started out on a new venture - Dance is with Music - ( an online composition and arranging service (and much more) so I've got plenty to do when I retire - which isn't very far away! The site includes scores and recordings of my works thus far recorded.

I recently competed Richard Evans' Accrington & Rossendale College Band Studies Course and was awarded a 1st Class Honours Degree. I have also had several of my pieces published by Mf Publications in Switzerland, and other works by MMI Music and Sarnia Music - all of whom can be contacted through my website.

Please avail yourselves of my site - and spread the word.

Attached Files:

2. Rodney

Rodney Member

I see you live in Exmouth - many a summer holiday as a young 'un spent on the beach there. Stayed at my grand-ma's house in Bicton Street.

BTW welcome :)
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Hi Colin and :hi.

Good luck to you and your band on your return to the contesting scene. We look forward to hearing about how progress and how you do in your venture. :tup