Dalmellington Band Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by DLogan, Jan 7, 2004.

1. DLogan

DLogan Member

Dalmellington Band

Edit: For current vacancies & contact details see most recent posts
    Dalmellington Band (Scottish Championship Section) requires solo cornet and percussion players for forthcoming regionals and beyond. If interested please email dalmellingtonband@yahoo.com or contact me direct.

Diane

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2008
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    B
    vacancies
    cornet
  3. DLogan

DLogan Member

Dalmellington Band requires Musical Director

Dalmellington Band (Championship Section) formally invites applications for a Musical Director. The ideal candidate will have the enthusiasm to take a strong committed team forward. Dalmellington Band has a large variety of engagements secured for the forthcoming busy concert season. The band like to work hard and are forward thinking and determined to succeed.

Dalmellington is situated in the South-West of Scotland, 15 miles south of Ayr and the band rehearses on Monday and Friday nights from 8 – 10pm.

If you are interested please contact the Band President, Philip MacMillan with your details in strictest confidence at dalmellingtonband@yahoo.com or phone him on 07971 438919.

4. flatatone

flatatone Member

All players welcome

Hi, if you are not signed with any band right now, or are thinking of leaving your band, and stay in the Ayrshire area and are interested in puting in some hard work to a committed band, then come down to Dalmellington Band for a listen and see if you are interested in joining. The band has not got a up running website at the current moment but will be working again soon, but you can email me at

dale-chris@lycos.co.uk

We pracitse on a Monday and Friday night 8-10pm.

And if you are not fully ready for playing in our senior band come down and join our junior band which pracitse on Wednesday night 6.45-8.30pm.

Thankyou

Chris

5. Young Virtuoso

Young Virtuoso New Member

Can i join your band?

i am very interested in joining your band so i'll send u an e-mail

6. flatatone

flatatone Member

Ha ha, funny, just a shame that you can't play the ****** Eb bass

7. DLogan

DLogan Member

Bb Bass Required - Dalmellington Band (South West Scotland)

Dalmellington band currently require a Bb Bass player.

The band has a busy schedule ahead including performances at the Fife Charities and Scottish Shield contests. The band like to work hard and are forward thinking and determined to succeed.

Dalmellington is situated in the South-West of Scotland, 15 miles south of Ayr and the band rehearses on Monday and Friday nights from 8 – 10pm (assistance with transport can be arranged if requried).

If you are interested please contact the Band at contactus@dalmellingtonband.org.uk or ring 0788 409 7906.

8. DLogan

DLogan Member

2nd Euph Required - Dalmellington Band

Dalmellington band currently require a 2nd Euphonium Player.

The band has a busy schedule ahead including performances at the Fife Charities and Scottish Shield contests. The band like to work hard and are forward thinking and determined to succeed.

Dalmellington is situated in the South-West of Scotland, 15 miles south of Ayr and the band rehearse on Monday and Friday nights from 8 – 10pm (assistance with transport can be arranged if requried).

If you are interested please PM me or contact the Band at contactus@dalmellingtonband.org.uk or ring 0788 409 7906.

9. DLogan

DLogan Member

Dalmellington Band - Eb Bass

Due to player work commitments we are currently looking to recruit an Eb Bass player. The band have a busy schedule ahead in the run up to Christmas followed by the Scottish Championships in March and the Senior Cup in May.

We are a friendly, hard-working bunch who are determined to succeed and make it back to the Championship Section where we belong!

Rehearsals are held on Monday and Friday nights (in our brand new custom built band hall) from 8 - 10pm. Assistance with transport can be arranged if required.

If interested send me a PM or contact the band at contactus@dalmellingtonband.co.uk

10. DLogan

DLogan Member

Dalmellington Band - Percussion

THE DALMELLINGTON BAND
    (Conductor – Archie Hutchison)

1ST SECTION SCOTTISH CHAMPIONS

have a vacancy for a first class Percussionist.

The Band, based in Ayrshire 15 miles south east of Ayr is a busy, hard working ambitious but friendly Band who rehearse twice weekly (Monday & Friday) in our brand new custom built band hall.

We have a busy schedule ahead, consisting of both Concerts and Contests, including the Senior Trophy, West Lothian Challenge, The National Finals at Harrogate and the Scottish Open.

If interested send me a PM or email contactus@dalmellingtonband.org.uk

11. DLogan

DLogan Member

We are looking for a strong front row Cornet Player and a 2nd Trombone Player to join this friendly and busy Championship Section Band.

• We are based in the South West of Scotland
      ( 20 minutes from Ayr ).
    • We rehearse on Mondays and Fridays each week.
    • We are involved in numerous prestigious contests and concerts every year.
    • We provide top class instruments to players.

If you would like to join, or find out more please contact:
    Bert Ritchie (Band President) on 01292-550250 or 0781-612-1334
    email president@dalmellingtonband.org.uk or write (in confidence) to:
    Bert Ritchie, Glenauchen, 10 Ayr Road, Dalmellington, Ayrshire KA6 7SJ

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2008
  12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    B
    vacancies
    cornet
  13. Tubah

Tubah Member

May I recommend anyone who can fill either of these positions to jump at the chance to play for a very profesional group of people. Who play at the highest level. And party almost as hard!!!

Good Luck

:cool: