Cute things Kids Say

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, Apr 8, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Awwww I just had to tell you this story, at work tonight (on checkouts in sainbury's) I was serving a little girl (she was about 6) and her mum, I was scanning through there shopping and the little girl kept asking "whats that?" when we came to a savoy cabbage she again said "whats that?" her mum replied "thats a savoy cabbage" and with a slighty puzzled look on her face the little girl said "If thats a boy cabbage, what does a girl cabbage look like??" Her mum burst into laughter as did I! How sweet is that? Bless her...............

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bless her! :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
  3. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Not so cute, but:

I took LittleBabyBadger swimming last week. There was a truly enormous woman in there. As she heaved herself out and went to the changing room, LBB said, in that peircing tone small children reserve for making embarrassing observations "That woman's got wibbly-wobbly legs, Mummy".

Cue Mummy disappearing underwater with note to self about having serious talk about making personal remarks...
  4. meandmycornet

hehe, I used to be like that, I asked my mum "why has that man got girls hair" (about a bloke with a pony tail) and "thats a mans a bit silly he's got drawings all over his arms" (about a man with lots of tattoos) both in a very loud voice and both when I was about 2/3 :tongue:
  5. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

A few years ago now, my colleague was dealing with an awkward obnoxious bloke & I was dispensing another woman. This horrible guy had his very young daughter with him & just as it went very quiet, she decided to shout "You've got a big willy haven't you Dad?". Well, the woman I was with started to giggle & my colleague gave out the dirtiest laugh ever, which set me off!! He left the practice very quickly, never to return. Don't know why though, bit of a compliment really! ;)
  6. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

A friend was running an emergency errand in the shops one day, while babysitting her niece. The poor girl was barefooted, so Tracey was carrying her. Two elderly women were behind them and snickered about what a bad parent Tracey was, for npt dressing her child properly, but the niece overheard too and said in a very loud voice "Mummy, why do those old ladies boobies hang so low?"
  7. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

I like all these!

My younger sister once replied when my mum asked her why she was so naughty, "The devil made me do it!!!"

I'd have to agree with her there......................................
  8. meandmycornet

awww I had another cute kid at work last night, whilst waiting to be served she noticed the wine box of the customer in front of her and her dad, said "South Africa" written on it and said to her dad she was learing about Africa at school and that South Africa was in Africa, they went on to have a conversation about different countries in africa and about the Pyramids etc then she her dad asked her if they'd done about any of the deserts, she replied "Yes the Bahama Desert" :tongue: think she meant the Sahara :tongue: bless her!
  9. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

My little brother always had a habit of embarrassing mum when we were out, but this one is an absolute classic of his. We were in the post office queue one day and there was an old lady in front of us who was a very short and had a very pronounced hunchback. My brother piped up at the top of his voice "Mum, what's that little old lady looking for?". Mum nearly died, and that story always gets dragged out when his kids start to be embarrassing in public nowadays!
  10. NeilW

NeilW Member

A number of years ago, I was giving blood in Chippenham, Wilts.

On the next bed there was a lady who had a "plummy" voice who had her 2 children with her.

Suddenly one of them piped up "But mummy, I thought you said you had blue blood!"

Its not good having a giggling fit when there's a needle in your arm :eek:

11. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Cooking tea for my godson last night we were having the dreaded Turkey Twizzlers. He asked if I knew how to cook them. When I assured him I was just going to grill them. He informed me 'thats right you just put them under until they go black' right on cue his mum walked into the room. I started laughing so Chrissy decided to spare his mums feelings and piped up 'well just until the edges go black'
  12. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

I deny any knowledge of the alleged incident.

My nephew has taken to announcing verbally the moment he has passed wind, by initially waving his little hand forwards and backwards a few times and then carefully pronouncing "noise". Not sure if he has done this in public yet, and, to be honest can tthink where he can have picked up such bad habits :!: [​IMG]
  13. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

LOL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: such a lush accent down there :)