Custom Euph work...

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by mark_euph, Sep 22, 2010.

1. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Well as the title says, looking to do some work to the euph. Basically a good service of valves, slides, iron out a few kinks in it etc. It's an old 80's Round stamp so if I could get it in to some sort of condition I'd like to hold on to it rather than save for a new one.

Any one any ideas of price and where to take it, considering I'm from Northern Ireland?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Round stamp
    work
    euph
    service
    ideas
  3. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

mr Tuba is in Wales and I have read some good reports of his work. Link is on this site. Not sure what courier rates are over there. I have been having similar work done to my 1992 Sovreign EEb here in Aus, But that would cost you to send to my Technition. As I said before The reports I have read have been great and if I were in the UK I'd be using Mr Tuba in Wales.

4. Despot

Despot Member

Hi,
    There is a new repairer called Andrew Gibson living in Athlone, Co.Westmeath.

andygibson5@gmail.com
    087 9010204

Not used him, but sent his resume to our band site recently. Ex-Boosey & Hawkes London.

5. BoomtownRath

BoomtownRath New Member

That's handy, I'm looking for someone in rep to send a bass trom to

:biggrin:

There's a very good repair guy in northern ireland John Adams 077 0319 1907 and reasonably priced I believe!!!