Custom Euph work...

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by mark_euph, Sep 22, 2010.

1. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Well as the title says, looking to do some work to the euph. Basically a good service of valves, slides, iron out a few kinks in it etc. It's an old 80's Round stamp so if I could get it in to some sort of condition I'd like to hold on to it rather than save for a new one.

Any one any ideas of price and where to take it, considering I'm from Northern Ireland?
  2. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

mr Tuba is in Wales and I have read some good reports of his work. Link is on this site. Not sure what courier rates are over there. I have been having similar work done to my 1992 Sovreign EEb here in Aus, But that would cost you to send to my Technition. As I said before The reports I have read have been great and if I were in the UK I'd be using Mr Tuba in Wales.
  3. Despot

Despot Member

There is a new repairer called Andrew Gibson living in Athlone, Co.Westmeath.
    087 9010204

Not used him, but sent his resume to our band site recently. Ex-Boosey & Hawkes London.
  4. BoomtownRath

BoomtownRath New Member

That's handy, I'm looking for someone in rep to send a bass trom to

There's a very good repair guy in northern ireland John Adams 077 0319 1907 and reasonably priced I believe!!!