Custom Besson 928 for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by SopranoGod, Feb 16, 2008.

1. SopranoGod

SopranoGod Member

Due to me moving onto soprano now i've got very little need for my Besson 928 so i'm trying to gauge a rough price for sale on this.

The entire instrument was re-plated and serviced just under 2 years ago however a couple of scratches have started to re-appear on the bell.

When it was re-finished i had certain parts of the instrument plated in gold (prestige look) and very little of the gold plate has come off.

As i say i'm just looking for a rough price however if i recieve what i think is a good offer i will accept.

Picture can be provided if needed however the finished article can been seen here.

http://www.willspencer.org/images/custom-15.jpg

PM me if your interested

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    instrument
    need
    couple
    Besson 928
    parts
  3. pakersh

pakersh New Member

interested in cornet

Hello. I am a recent addition to a british brass band in the United States. I was recommended a Besson Sovereign 928. What is the approximate asking price for your instrumnent?

4. SopranoGod

SopranoGod Member

I haven't really thought about a price for it yet. i'll do some research on 2nd 928's and i'll get back to you.

initial thought is roughly around £450-£550, but i'll get back to you. with a proper price and some pictures it you need

5. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I keep a close eye on Ebay every day to check cornet prices with a view to getting them for my band. A decent Sovereign normally goes around the £500 mark, with a good round stamped one going for £650ish. If that helps you at all.

6. pakersh

pakersh New Member

more information requested

Thank you for responding. What is the bore size, age, history of the Soveriegn? Also, how much would shipping be?