Curious - Part I

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by yorkie19, Mar 29, 2005.

?

Will you be voting on 5/5/05

Poll closed May 5, 2005.
  1. Yes - I will certainly be voting

21 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Probably

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Possibly

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. No - Not on your life

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Just been reading MORI's website (yes, I am that sad)

Apparently, if there was a general election now, 59% of people would definitely vote. So, how representative is the Mouthpiece?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    MORI
    general election
    website
    representative
    Mouthpiece
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'll be voting! I always do... that way I can moan about everything for the next 5 years! :D

4. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

I'll definitely be voting.

5. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

what vote??

not that im old enough to vote tho..

6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

the general election... which might be on the 5th of May... maybe... but it's a big secret...

7. Jamie

Jamie Member

I want to vote... but not got a clue who for. Really not feeling too attracted to any of them to be honest! Depends which county I'm in at the time as to whether I'm able to vote... that is, if I can't be bothered to arrange a postal vote!

8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I don't think I will be...as I don't think I am allowed to.

What are rules on voting.

9. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I shall definitely be voting, as I feel we should all have our say. I think I still have a postal application in place, which is better for me due to my long working hours, but I shall have to check!

10. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Yep I'll definitely be voting too! Trouble is the way they're all behaving it'll be for me!

11. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Gentle and Polite Reminder to everyone

Always difficult to post this type of message without running the risk of offending someone, but here goes...

At tMP we do not wish to restrict any form of discussion on any subject barring topics and discussions outside of the well known by now tMP Family Friendly rules of course!) - brass players and banders after all, talk about anything and everything yeah...:)

However, there are several subjects that have the potential to offend and could either go off on a complete tangent to the original discussion, or could turn sour and blow up in ones faces... politics is most certainly one of these subjects!

Can I please ask for you to be considerate to your fellow tMP'ers when posting within theses discussions - we'd love to see some good old fashioned political debate taking place. Please keep your threads and posts on-topic and maintain considered, pragmatic debate and fair play to all, and remember that antagonistic comments, offensive criticism or attacks of a personal nature are not tolerated on tMP. Period.

Thus, in the interests of tMP and all who sail within her, your tMP crew will keep a close eye on proceedings... Many thanks to you all for your fantastic support.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2005
  12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    MORI
    general election
    website
    representative
    Mouthpiece
  13. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

It's not really a secret. We're just not going to get the usual 6 weeks of the 'official' campaign.