Crazy frog - confess!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Come on then....own up. Who's bought the ringtone? Confess and hang your heads in shame!

2. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

I was temtped for all of an essex girls thought process, but after that millionth of a second I decided that shooting the little ******* was a much better concept, than having A ring ding ding dinger dinger woooooooooooo on my phone.

In addition just imagine how bad it would sound on my mono ringtone! Might just get it to really annoy everyone :evil:
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I thankfully have no need to ever buy a ringtone, thanks to my phone being able to play any mp3 or midi that I download onto it... currently have a terry wogan quote from stoppit and tidyup as my alarm!
  4. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

No. But some stupid person that gets my bus has and they play it every morning! You do not want crazyfrog going off first thing in the morning. Whenever it goes off everyone yells turn the ******* frog off! which is quite amusing...
  5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

6. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

How much is it?? :rolleyes:

Ooooooooh and btw.. the draw a piggy thing on that site is amazing :biggrin::biggrin:

I LOVE PIGGIES!!!! :biggrin::biggrin: Woooooooo :biggrin:
  7. SilverBrass

SilverBrass New Member

A cornet player who depped for us on Monday had the crazy frog ringtone...!!

We were all in the bandroom sorting out our music for the concert when he got a phone call!

Let's just say that complete silence followed along with a few groans!
  8. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

9. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

My Boss has it!!! :eek: It was met with stunned silence when his phone rang yesterday!!!

Personally I'd rather poke my eyes out with hot needles than be subjected to that annoying little :ranting2: more than we are already on the tv!

The person who came up with the whole concept should have the whole concept roughly inserted where the sun don't shine imo. :mad:
  10. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

I haven't got it but my four year old thinks it's great.

Says it all to me!
  11. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I repeat my sentiment from a previous thread...

"You know that man who accosted you on the train, took your mobile phone, threw it to the ground and stamped on it repeatedly saying "How's that for ring a ding ding now then, croak features?" then put the remnants of the phone in your top pocket, tapped it gently whilst smiling condescendingly at you, before walking away whistling?

That was me, that was."

Once again, ah thang yow.
  12. Neil Glynn

Neil Glynn Member

Crazy Frog ROOLZ!!!
  13. Neil Glynn

Neil Glynn Member

Sorry about that previous one, think I'm cracking up!!!! I think the next time I hear this ring tone I'm likely to rip the offending person's head off!
  14. strongbow

strongbow Member

Doesn't say much for my 40 something sister who bought it:eek:
  15. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

'Nuff said

TIMBONE Active Member

I heard tonight that - allegedley - the person who created this *%$*£@& feels ashamed, and whenever he hears it on TV he switches off. YEA RIGHT - and he never checks his bank account either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

I confess to having the dinosaur ring tone................ordered it when drunk...............:redface:
  18. twigglet

twigglet Member

I can't believe that it beat Coldplay's big come back single to number one!!! That is insane (but privately quite amusing... bet coldplay aren't best pleased to be beaten by a frog on a bike with his bits out!)
  19. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Exactly the same thing happened to us a couple of weeks ago!! And the reaction was very similar too!! Hehe! :D
  20. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Did anyone see Coldplay on Jonathan Wossy last night?!?!?! :clap: