Cosmetic Surgery....would you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Jan 7, 2004.


what would you have done.....

  1. Nothing, I love myself just as I am (or am not that superficial)

  2. a face lift/nose job

    0 vote(s)
  3. body part enhancement (you know what I mean Ladies and Gents)

  4. Liposuction

  5. full body lift

    0 vote(s)
  6. Body part reduction for you lucky boys and girls!

    0 vote(s)
  7. Other....(please give details)

    0 vote(s)
  1. Big Twigge

    Big Twigge Active Member

    Following the very important polls on peanut butter and bacon I feel that we have found an equally important topic for discussion.
    This follows a conversation with Mr Keppler... the big question is would you and if you would, what would you do??

    Opinions please...
  2. Keppler

    Keppler Moderator Staff Member

    alright, I'll admit it was a wierd conversation - and I've been assured that mole removal is not cosmetic!
  3. Dave Payn

    Dave Payn Active Member

    Indeed it's not. Just wait till they pop up from underground and stamp on the critters! (Only joking! Wouldn't dream of it! ;-)

    No, my ugliness is beyond repair. People still come up to me and say 'Get out of town'

  4. floral_dance

    floral_dance Member

    I voted nothing, not because I couldn't do with some major body sculpting but I watched the documentary called under the knive and it was awful, what people are prepared to put themselves through for vanity is madness, mind a little tuck here and there !!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmm
  5. twigglet

    twigglet Member

    no way jose`- just watching vets in practise makes me squeemish!

    Think Leslie Ash, it can go soooo wrong
  6. Dave Payn

    Dave Payn Active Member

    Does anyone remember, back in 1990, a spoof six part documentary called Set of Six? It featured Dr Martin Scrote and his five brothers (all played each week, by Rowland Rivron). The 'black sheep' Ronnie Scrote, was a 'supergrass' (or so he thought) and after being told he's going to be 'relocated' he tries to get a disguise by cosmetic means from a 'flat in Lewisham'. Thinking he's going to be sent to Rio, he ends up being dumped in Rejkyavik. The make up team did a great job because the seriously bodged up 'cosmetic surgery' looked thoroughly convincing! Put me off!
  7. lynchie

    lynchie Active Member

    there's no "Just keep going till I look like Brad Pitt" option... :eek:
  8. drummergurl

    drummergurl Active Member

    theres been 6 people vote and the percentage reaches 98% i think wot happenedto the other 2%
  9. Darth_Tuba

    Darth_Tuba Active Member

    Are you kidding? Just check out my avatar! I'm the image of perfection! :lol:
  10. Accidental

    Accidental Supporting Member

    Who voted "other" then? I'm intrigued.....
  11. JamesResurgam

    JamesResurgam Member

    I voted other reason, I could do with a fresh pair of lungs as I only have one-third of one.
    Let that be a lesson to all you smokers!!!!!!

  12. bigmamabadger

    bigmamabadger Active Member

    Give me a couple of hundred k and I'll go under the knife faster than you can say it.
    Liposuction, tummy-tuck (thanks LittleBabyBadger), boob lift. Nothing on the face though. If a tummy tuck goes wrong I can keep my shirt on. If a face job goes wrong I'm not wearing a burkha.
    Besides I have a very cute nose. 8)

    Shallow and Superficial Badger

    I do not think anyone else on this forum is in need of any cosmetic enhancement at all. You are all paragons of lovliness.
  13. LipService

    LipService Member

    Hell Yes!!!

    Although I would draw the line at having anything implanted. But nips, tucks, peels, pulls, uplifts... Bring It On! :D
  14. Big Twigge

    Big Twigge Active Member

    I think a little surgery here and there wouldn't go amiss, although would be very happy if it was free (only to me :wink: )and guaranteed to work....
  15. Aidan

    Aidan Active Member

    nfi wth surgery!
  16. super_sop

    super_sop Supporting Member

    why would i need to, im perfict as i am :roll:
  17. Euph-Bari

    Euph-Bari Active Member

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    :p :wink: 8)
  18. super_sop

    super_sop Supporting Member

  19. cornetgirl

    cornetgirl Active Member

    I'd like a flatter tummy and thighs that were less like tree trunks...

    Rach x
  20. Kari Anson

    Kari Anson Member

    Am blessed with health and no-one can buy that (unless on the blackmarket) so will make do with my 'wobbly' bits - or alternatively work on them!

Share This Page