COSB players need

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by it's music that matters, Jun 10, 2005.

1. cosb. players need

hi all.

city of oxford silver band is a bit low on numbers at the moment. of course we are looking for players to sign and join. but if you would like to just come along for a blow then please contact us via email cosb@hotmail.co.uk and pay us a visit anytime.

:D:) :p :biggrin: :p :) :D :cool:

amicia per musicam, it's music that matters.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    players
    COSB
    all
    city
    silver band
  3. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

If you need a dep for a job, I'm happy to help out on anything apart from Cornet really. Life's a bit busy to turn up to random extra rehearsals if there isn't a job on (though I may be able to oblige sometimes during the summer), but do let me know if I can help - ring me on 01865 791156, I'm quite obliging if my diary's free...

Best of luck with finding more players.
    The area needs a strong COSB for its banding health!

4. thanks dave

thanks dave, we'll be in touch:clap:

5. we need you!

hi all

we need players to come and join us. but if you just want a blow or come and sus us out then please contact us. cosb@hotmail.co.uk :D especially cornets. we'll look forward to hearing from players of all levels/abilities and experience.

cosb@hotmail.co.uk

Edit: Threads merged! (dyl)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2005
  6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Can I suggest you may get a better response if you let us in on the secret as to who you are and where you're based :?: :shock: ;)

7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I guessing since they are the City of Oxford Since Band, they are located in Oxfordshire, maybe even in Oxford?

8. dyl

dyl Active Member

I guess the confusion arose as I was merging just as Peter was replying! Anyway, back on topic, any takers for COSB?