Cory on the Telly !!

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by 4barfraze, Oct 18, 2007.

1. 4barfraze

4barfraze New Member

3pm today (Thurs 18 Oct) a few members of The Cory Band are appearing on The Alan Titchmarch Show on ITV1.
    They will be playing "Delilah" a track from their new CD release titled "This Land of Ours" accompanied also by a few members of Cantorion (Welsh male choir).
    I believe it will be shown just after the half way interval & also includes Mr Titchmarch chatting to David Childs about this weekends Nationals & also a little about his dad (Robert) & uncle (Nick).
    I think its great to see the profile of brass bands being raised on National Television with this, and also the recent BBC4 programme 'What Happened to Radio 2?' that followed Black Dyke's preperations for the British Open last month.
  2. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

Thanks Fraze...will keep an eye out for of luck on Saturday:clap:
  3. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

It's also the opportunity to see Mr. Bish wearing a touch of Rimmel foundation and lip gloss.

Because he's worth it!
  4. Active Member

On Tuesady, I was asked to get a master copy of the new Black Dyke / James Morrison DVD to the editor of the programme a.s.a.p. as they wanted to include a clip from that too.
  5. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

I saw it!! V good! Great to see a band on the telly! Would've been good to see ALL the band!
  6. Oh no - I missed it! Why can't I read these threads while they are still in date?