Cory in Video Release

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Chris Thomas, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cory
    EMI
    YouTube
    Chris
    URL
  3. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Awesome stuff!

4. Timpking

Timpking Member

Looks and sounds like a great CD! Looking forward to hearing it all.:clap:

5. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

Brilliant stuff Chris:clap: :clap:

6. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

It was a brilliant day - until Si Brittlebank dropped my rugby ball down the mountain.:mad:

7. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Excellent!

8. Timpking

Timpking Member

Gutted they didn't show the sheep kack on Gareth Ritters shoes!!;)

9. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

Luckily, it was still on his stage shoes at the Open. It's probably going to be there at the RAH too.

Gareth's lucky poo!!

10. mutedropper

mutedropper Member

Cracking video, and i've already booked Connery as my stunt double in the next one.

Are you able to download it to a mobile phone, so I can show my work colleagues, they never believe a word i say, and accessing this in work is a sackable off........................

Sorry just been told to clear my desk!

11. nohope

nohope New Member

I fine day out and a burnt head to boot.

What more could you ask for.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cory
    EMI
    YouTube
    Chris
    URL
  13. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

WOW.........that was goooooooood!

14. mutedropper

mutedropper Member

The majority of us who seem to be lacking on top (hair that is) did catch the sun slightly that day. Still, it was worth it, especially, when austin Mortlock Davies missed the last minute penalty, but picked up the ball, palmed off the 5 series BMW speeding around the corner, then passed to Andy "Wilkinson" Williams who dropped a spectacular goal, over the top of the mountain, into the car park, and straight into the hands of, Muriel the full back sheep, of Bwll United.

Remember "It's better to entertain than win"!, now who said that I wonder?

15. Bungle

Bungle Member

Any chance this will be appearing on ClassicFM TV on Sky?

16. mutedropper

mutedropper Member

Not sure if it will be on Classic FM and Sky, perhaps Chris would be able to answer that, however, the well worked rugby move will be featured on Scrum V this weekend.

17. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

Fantastic video guys! I thought I'd be put off Karl Jenkins after playing some arrangements 2 years running in NYBBW, but it looked and sounded great - can't wait for the CD :clap:

18. tubamouse

tubamouse New Member

It will feature on S4C next Tuesday which is launch and also on Alan Titchmarsh afternoon show. Promotional DVD will be used on classic fm.

19. dyl

dyl Active Member

What programme? Time?

20. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

Congrats, big man!!!!! We can wet the baby's head in London!

21. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

At last, a pass between two Welsh people gets completed on TV. We can start a bidding war between Wales and New Zealand for coaching tips!

22. tubamouse

tubamouse New Member

S4C will feature Two pieces during their news show on launch day tuesday 16th at 6.30pm & 7.00pm. Alan Tichmarsh show will be broadcast on Thursday afternoon the 18th. Classic FM on sky as and when but regularly during first tree weeks of launch. A little bird told me they may be available on WOB stand in RAH.