Cory Band Hits the Charts

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Midland CD, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Midland CD

Midland CD Supporting Member

Now In Stock at Midland CD

[​IMG]

bb0691 This Land of Ours: Karl Jenkins http://www.ukcd.net/details.asp?ref=1961

Cory Band and Cantorian Male Voice Choir

Track List Artist Composer Arranger

1 Spirit of the Mountains - Cory Band and Cantorion (Karl Jenkins / Peter Graham)
    2 Going Home - Cory Band and Cantorion (Dvorak / Karl Jenkins and Rodney Newton)
    3 Delilah - Cory Band and Cantorion (Reed / Mason / Karl Jenkins and Robert Childs)
    4 Abide with Me - Cory Band and Cantorion (Monk / Karl Jenkins and Peter Graham)
    5 Suo Gan - Cory Band and Cantorion (Trad / Karl Jenkins and Peter Graham)
    6 Londonderry Air - Cory Band and Cantorion (Trad / Karl Jenkins and Robert Childs)
    7 Son of Maria - Cory Band and Cantorion (Trad / Karl Jenkins and Peter Graham)
    8 Pie Jesu - Cory Band and Cantorion (Karl Jenkins / Philip Wilby)
    9 Hhyfrydo - Cory Band and Cantorion (Trad / Karl Jenkins and Rodney Newton)
    10 Evening Prayer - Cory Band and Cantorion (Humperdinck / Karl Jenkins and Philip Wilby)
    11 In These Stones Horizons Sing - Cory Band and Cantorion (Karl Jenkins / Philip Wilby)
    12 Flower Duet - David Childs (Euphonium) with Cory Band (Léo Delibes / Karl Jenkins and Robert Childs)
    13 Myfanwy - Cory Band and Cantorion (Parry / Karl Jenkins and Robert Childs)
    14 Agnus Dei (from The Armed Man) - Cory Band and Cantorion (Karl Jenkins / Tony Small)
    15 Benedictus (from The Armed Man) - Cory Band and Cantorion (Karl Jenkins / Peter Graham)
    16 Where Eagles Sing - Cory Band (Paul Lovatt-Cooper)

2. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

This is a wonderful CD. The voices blend very well with the Cory Band. As the owner of a major internet brass band station, I have literally hundreds of brass band CDs. This is one of my favorite .. albeit a bit untraditional (with the voices added).

Jim

3. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Ladies and Gents,

If you like great brass bands and unbelievable singing, this CD is MUST. I have put it on my computer on iTunes and on my iPhone (which is an iPod with a phone basically). I have listened to it only owning it two days over and over. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Superlatives fail me the more I listen to it.

Jim

BTW, the best tracks are on my radio station (see signature). Rarely do I put anything but pure brass bands on the station. But Black Dykes Piano and Brass, one bagpipe piece, and now these cuts are rare examples of something a bit different. Really amazing stuff.