Cornwall Weekend incorportating Bugle Contest

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by savewaterdrinkbeer, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Hi i have no idea where to put this thread

Me and 3 friends have booked a weekend in cornwall staying at a campsite near looe, sadly one of them has fallen ill and cant make the trip does anyone fancy a weekend away listening to brass bands and drinking. I think bugle is about 25 - 30 mile from looe but we have a driver.

we are staying in two tents, cider farm and pub near by so will be fun.

we will be leaving for looe from stalybridge North manchester at 5am on friday 15th june and coming back on monday 18th june.

Cost: £40 plus spends this incorpates petrol money and campsites fees and food. All you have to buy is beer and what ever you want to eat out.

if you could let me know a.s.a.p

or ring me on 07882878497

cheers mike

ps its 3 lads but male or female welcome.

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

I think Classified Ads is a bit more appropriate, as the Guest Corner's description states 'Bands requiring help - post your details here'

:tup

3. BryonySnell

BryonySnell Member

This sounds like great fun! Weather might be a bit dodgy, let's hope it's good.

I would urge people to go!

I unfortunately don't think i can go to Bugle this year and if i did i wouldn't need a lift from Stalybridge!! :D

Hope you have a great weekend!

4. it will be a good weekend, it doesnt matter what the weather is like after a gallon of beer. i'll just remember not to mix seafood and beer