Cornet seeks new home

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by BlameItOnTheBoogie, Aug 23, 2009.

1. BlameItOnTheBoogie

BlameItOnTheBoogie New Member

Hi, I’m looking to join a progressive 4th section band on the back row cornets. I live on the east side of Manchester and reasonable travel is not a problem.

WOODHEAD Member

Hi, I am Adrian the MD of Littleborough Band, we have a vacancy on back row. We are a very friendly hard working 4th section band, we are also quite a young band. We rehearse Mondays and Thursdays at 7:45pm - 9:45pm at our own bandroom in Littleborough, Back Hartley Street.
    Come along for a blow any time.

3. adyloader

adyloader New Member

Hi there Boogie, our band is called Arnfield Brass, we are a very well known & popular 4th section band located in Tintwistle near to the town of Glossop. We are looking for a second cornet player to complete our back row, so if you feel like coming up for a blow, we practice every Wednesday at the Tintwistle Liberal Working Mens Club 8-0pm untill 10-00pm.
    I am the conductor of the band if you want to give me call for more details my number is 01457 852365 also visit our website
    regards Adrian !
  4. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

Hi Boogie

We at Denton are making strong progress through the ranks. We currently have vacancies on back row.

We are only minutes away from Junction 24 of the M60 and Junction 1A of the M67.

I have also sent you a pm

5. eupho1

eupho1 Member

Hi There

Stockport Silver Band welcome new players. We are really progressing under our new MD Ian Tinsley (ex Fairy and Dyke). We are a very friendly band with a great social side, please see our website Stockport Silver Band. Look forward to hearing from you. Not that far from you.

6. Columbo

Columbo Member

Whitworth are a progressive and high standard 3rd Section Band. Based in Rochdale, we rehearse Tues and Thurs 8 -10pm. Lots of interesting things planned here for the coming year, yet sensible Concert and Contest Schedule. PM me for more details.
  7. superjobby

superjobby Member

8. BlameItOnTheBoogie

BlameItOnTheBoogie New Member

Thank you very much for all the messages, I am now sorted!