Cornet Player Soon To Be Looking

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by DAN-CORNET, Dec 1, 2005.

1. DAN-CORNET

DAN-CORNET New Member

Quality cornet player coming back into the banding scene :clap: will be looking for position starting in the new year. Previous history of playing Principal cornet in several championship section bands in the past. Northwest area prefered.

2. strongbow

strongbow Member

Hi Danny

Glad to see you have come to your senses and couldn't stand life without banding.

Hope you find a band soon and it will be nice to see you back.

3. scjb

scjb Member

Try Timperley. See ad on 4barsrest.
    Cheers
    Steven

4. PowerRanger

PowerRanger Member

Hi Danny,

You don't know me, but i certainly remember your playing from a few years ago.

Might be a bit out of date here?? Freckleton were looking for a Top man not so long ago. They're a excellent band and bunch of people, and not too far away from you!

Good luck on your return :clap:

5. MattB

MattB Member

If you'd be happy to slum it in the 4th section you'd be welcomed at Littleborough Band! We're a friendly bunch, I think we're becoming the Lancashire equivalent of the Emley!! Right Andy??

All the best with your search.

Matt.

6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Blimey, you must be good!! :rolleyes: :biggrin: I'd go Littleborough if I was you! ;)

7. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Definately a very friendly bunch and definatley a band on the up! Lancashire's version of Emley? Most certainly! :clap:

8. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

Cheers for that Mr Power! Yes, we are still looking, and we must be one of the closest, if not the closest, Championship Section band to you!
    Give us a try, you know how to contact me.

9. PowerRanger

PowerRanger Member

You're welcome andy. :tup

Hope Danny takes you up on it, it would be two problems solved!

10. Sopfonix

Sopfonix Member

Cornets

Eagley Band in Bolton are looking for a Top Man, nice friendly 2nd section band. I do believe the trombones buy your first pint at the pub too. Check out their web site :D :D

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    cornet player
    area
    history
    Northwest
    cornet