Cornet Player needed

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by sergio, Sep 19, 2012.

1. sergio

sergio New Member

Hi Hope a cornet player in the South Yorkshire Area can help me out. I am Clerk to Thrybergh Parish Council in Rotherham and I have been asked by the Parish Council to locate a cornet player for our Annual Remberance Service in November. Must be capable of playing the 'The Last Post' and possible the 'Revelie'. We can pay a small fee and expenses. You can contact me on 07833392976.

Thanks
    Paul Hindle
    Clerk to Thrybergh Parish Council

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Clerk
    fee
    Annual Remberance Service
    Thanks
    Cornet Player
  3. prestige

prestige New Member

Paul
    If its an afternoon service, we can help at www.ybrbl.com (the yorkshire band of the royal british legion but i'm afraid that the band (and therefore all our cornet players) are booked up in the morning on remembrance day. Which date is your service on?
    Thanks
    Louise

4. sergio

sergio New Member

Hi Lousie

Thanks for the feedback. Our service is on Sunday 11th November in the morning which does not seem to fit with your existing commitments. However if you know of anyone else I would be obliged if you could forward my request.

5. prestige

prestige New Member

Hi
    I'll do my best to ask around although everyone I know is booked up sorry. Will keep you in mind though
    Louise

6. sergio

sergio New Member

Thanks

7. John_D

John_D Member

I can ask if any of our players from Markham Main Colliery Band are available.

8. sergio

sergio New Member

Thanks John D -grateful for this.

Paul Hindle