Cornet player looking for a band near Birmingham Uni

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Fifi, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Fifi

Fifi Member

After an emotional win at pontins this year! (Yay go flixton) i am currently looking for a band down birmingham way! Does anyone know of any vacancies?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cornet
    Birmingham Uni
    win
    flixton
    way
  3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

pm me and i'll give you a list of the bands

4. animal77

animal77 New Member

Give City of Birmingham a call, they are looking for cornets at moment. They're a very friendly band and by far the closest to Uni.
    PM me for contact numbers.

5. 3rdmandown

3rdmandown New Member

Stourport have a vacancy. 1st section from January 2006.

17 miles from Birmingham but may be able to arrange lifts.

Pm me for details if you are interested.

6. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

Hi :)

Shirley Band, an established 1st section band. Weve been actively searching for back-row cornet players for a while now... (see our website: http://www.shirleyband.co.uk ).
    Based in Shirley (Solihull) dont know if this is close to your Uni but someone could possibly give you a lift.
    We practice Wednesdays and Fridays.
    A friendly mixed age band (ages from 17 (me:frown: ) to quite a bit older ;))

We're practicing *Random Own Choice Piece* for a contest (Leamington) in November at the moment! :biggrin:

Would be nice to see you - come along for a blow and see what you think (if you fancy it ring Brian - his numbers on the website)

Keppler: I believe this contest is Ownchoice - closed adjudication, so please don't reveal music choices
    Sorry - didnt think - was just coming back to do that myself.... :tup

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2005