Cornet player available North East

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by [OCUK]Kitchster_uk, May 11, 2005.

1. [OCUK]Kitchster_uk

[OCUK]Kitchster_uk New Member

Cornet player looking for a band in the North East.

Looking for 2nd/3rd section, or good 4th, not really too bothered as long as it's cracking on for full band most rehearsals.

Please email me if interested, but I am booked for Whit Friday this year already (sorry!!!)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cornet
    player
    North East
    Whit
    band
  3. barrowgirl

barrowgirl Member

You would always be welcome at East Riding of Yorkshire Band. We are currently a second section band who practice in Beverley nr Hull on a Sunday evening 8-10pm.

4. [OCUK]Kitchster_uk

Thanks for the offer, but am more looking around teesside/durham - hull is a good hour run either way and the car is really bad on petrol!!!

5. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

You shouldnt have a sporty petrol eating car then should you?;)

6. [OCUK]Kitchster_uk

It's not the car that's bad on petrol, the MR2 does reasonable miles to the gallon....when I'm not driving!!!!

7. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

maybe you should get rid of that car then and get a.....................................little punto or something like that!!

8. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  9. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Funny I've just logged on to put a vacancy on for a cornet player. You'd be more than welcome. We're 3rd section this year but have been promoted to 2nd section next year and most of our rehersals are very well attended. I'll send you a pm with some more details.

P.S. Thanks for the plug Colin always welcomed