Cornet Player available in Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by musicwhizz, Feb 6, 2011.

1. musicwhizz

musicwhizz New Member

Hi, I have recently been posted to the army band in edinburgh and I am available for helping out brass bands in the area or near by (as i am currently not registered with a band). Also looking for a band to come to for a blow on a regular basis. Look forward to hearing from any possible bands. Thanks Adam

You can email me with any responses ( or send me messages on here. :)
  2. delboy822

delboy822 Member

St. David's Brass are a friendly, youthful band who are currently in the 3rd section, but hoping to return to the 2nd in the very near future...

We don't currently have any specific vacancies as such in the cornet section but the more players we can have at rehearsals and call on for jobs and contests the better. We rehearse on Tuesdays and Fridays in Woodburn, Dalkeith between 7 and 9. Our official website is at for more info.

Drop me an email at if you're interested.

3. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Dalkeith + Monktonhall (1st section) will have a cornet vacancy after the area contest (I'm moving and the 750 mile round trip to band would be a bit much) if you fancy giving us a go? We rehearse in Prestonpans on Tuesdays and Thursday from 7.30 - 9.30. PM me on here if you're interested.