Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Richard_Brigg, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Richard_Brigg

Richard_Brigg Member

Experienced cornet player, currently unattached - looking to dep with bands in West Yorkshire, or further a field, if reasonable travel etc.

Played at all levels,

Let me know,

2. boogaloo

boogaloo Member

Linthwaite brass band could always do with help on solo cornet.

3rd in this years area in 4th section.

e-mail me
  3. carolsteph

carolsteph New Member

Hello Richard

Cornet players are like gold dust, I'm sure you will have plenty of offers! Friendly Band (Sowerby Bridge) are always glad to entertain visitors and have a busy Summer schedule so please don't be offended if I call you up to help us!

MD - Friendly Band (Sowerby Bridge)
    07774 741449
  4. Columbo

Columbo Member

Try Hebden Bridge. Inspirational Conductor and great things ahead for them! 1st Section and a good, safe bet for promotion next year. I know they are looking for Front row cornets. I have contacts there if you want to PM me.
  5. cornetdom

cornetdom Member

Columbo he already has he came down last week
  6. Columbo

Columbo Member

I know Dom. Check the post dates!
  7. Columbo

Columbo Member

Where were you last night!? I was there! Great grammar by the way! LOL!
  8. cornetdom

cornetdom Member

Ha yes i know i just put it and didnt read it before i posted it . and i was poorly with a bad sore throat so couldnt really play
  9. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

A Solo cornet player is required by Yorkshire Regiment TA band in Huddersfield to lead cornet section. We are a newly formed part time Army Band which pays a daily rate of pay equal to that of regular army musicians as well as paying traveling expenses and an annual Tax Free Bounty up to £1600. please ring 01484 425492 or email for further details.