Cornet, Horn player, Midlands

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by imthemaddude, May 8, 2005.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Looking for a cornet or horn seat in the Midlands from September. Any vacancies? Any section.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    player
    Horn
    vacancies
    section
    Cornet
  3. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

whereabouts in the midlands, we are Nottm based

4. imthemaddude

Dudley! but willing to travel

Last edited: May 8, 2005
  5. barrec

barrec New Member

cornet & horn seat

We have vacancies in Daventry Brass due to compete at harrogate in finals 3rd section and promoted to second section. see www.daventrybrass.co.uk

6. snapey

snapey New Member

We've got a backrow seat available from september/october. Kidderminster based, first section from next year.

7. cherrybassett

cherrybassett Member

we have a vacancy for front row cornet but we are in Nottinghamshire

PM me for details if interested

8. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

9. postie

postie Member

Hi I see you have attracted lost of Interest. Bestwood Black Diamonds are also based in Nottingham just off Junction 26 Of the M1. The band are currently on the lookout for another front row cornet player. If you would like to come along just PM me, you can also checkout www.bestwoodband.co.uk always worth a look.

10. cornetshell

cornetshell Member

Theres Jackfield [champ sect] in the Midlands [south telford] and Wellington [fourth section] in Upper Telford - im sure both would have open arms to a new player - Pm me for Contact details..... ;)

11. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

hope you get a band from all these replies!

cheers Shaz

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    player
    Horn
    vacancies
    section
    Cornet
  13. imthemaddude

one for each day of the week by the looks of things! excellent thanks everyone, i'll getting in touch.

14. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

You finished up North then Lynda? Just as I return, you disappear. Oh yeah, need your Mob number, I lost it when I changed my phone. PM me. That is of course unless you don't my help depping for Backworth!

15. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

NO LYNDA DON"T GO STAY UP HERE PLEASE WE WANT YOU
    Seriously Best of Luck Lynda hope you get settled and don't forget where we are if you ever fancy a busmans holiday.

P.S> What are you doing on Gala Day? (hint hint)

16. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Hi how dare you advertise without seeing me,(Joking) you welcome to join our band, Brackley and District, South Northants,you will get to sit near Shy, Quiet, Retiring Sop player from Summer School, Hope you successful and good luck:clap: