Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Kjata, Jun 5, 2009.
Does anyone know of any good quality gig bags with room for 3 instruments?
Find more discussions like this one
Cornetgood quality gig bagsCornet gig bagsroominstruments
You could try THIS thread, Paul
I Have a Ritter Triple. Worth Every penny. I only have two in it but bags of space in there. I have a Sop and Bb but bags of space for Flugel. Would recomend you look at one as you check them out they're fairly affordable too.
Cheers kim, I had a scout around and couldn't find a thread, shows how quickly I looked.
Kjata without sounding cheeky, but may i suggest a beautful ritter triple gig bag on ebay, the owner is a lovely person! (wink wink)
protec cornet case
i wanted a case like the "prestige" for my shilke sop. after a lot, and i mean a lot, of research (especially with the help of the mouthpiece.com) i have bought a protec Bb case. it is to die for (yes, i'm sad). advantages :-
1. sits in case vertically - ease of access.
2. do not have to close lid to prevent oxidisation of silver plate.
3. room for mute underneath mouth pipe
4. lightweight wooden case.
5. well padded.
6. proper shoulder strap. unlike the crappy strap supplied by besson and courtoise
7. accessory side panel with built in pencil holders (3), 2 zip pockets ., room for glasses case, oil, round bit of denis wick adjustable cup mute, slide cream for first slide, pegs/magnets, oily rag, bottle opener, and more.
8. because it is a sop music also fits vertically inside and bends over valves without damage.
hey, i should be on commission.
oh, i still have a reunion blues leather bag for those days when all you need is the horn!
I have a ProTec Deluxe Triple with mute bag.
Unused, but it's been sitting around for a couple of years.
PM me if you're interested.
the link you put on your message is invalid, can you put another link so I can have a look?
Take the brackets off < > and then the link works.
Thanks. Can anyone tell me how to include a clickable link in this forum?
Click on the little icon that looks like this
Sorry to be so thick but, where do I find that?
Umm, its in the bar right above where you type. Its there in both Quick Reply and in the Advanced one. In 'Quick Reply it's the 6th icon along from the left.
Ah, for some reason my Message Editor Interface was set to 'basic' and it wasn't showing _any_ icons.
Now it's set to 'standard' and the icons are present and correct:biggrin:
I like the tom and will ones myself (http://www.tomandwill.com) but ritter are ok too.
Separate names with a comma.