Cornet and Tenor Horn - Good deal if bought together!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by HBB, Jul 26, 2005.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'm looking to buy a new Sovereign Tenor horn, but need some funds...

A Besson Cornet 928 Model with a copper bell. Very good condition, and this particular type is not made anymore. New this cornet could cost you £1165, I'm willing to sell it for £700, this includes a Denis Wick straight and cup mute, a mouthpiece and a K&M Stand.

I'm also looking to sell a 2nd hand Yamaha Maestro Horn. Despite it's battered appearance (lacquer is gradually getting removed and the case would need an overhaul/new one) this horn is great, but I'm looking for a larger bore. This includes a Vincent Bach mouthpiece. I'm willing to sell this for £550.

If you bought the two separately it'd cost you £1250, however I'm prepared to let them both go for £1050.

If you're interested please ring me on 07717 22 18 11, PM me, or e-mail me at hbb@themouthpiece.com

I want these to have a good home, the horn would be great for a training band, or someone who would love to play on a professional horn, but can't afford a new one. The cornet would be ideal someone who would like a top of the range cornet, but again, can't quite afford a new one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2005
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice