Cornet and Tenor Horn - Good deal if bought together!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by HBB, Jul 26, 2005.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'm looking to buy a new Sovereign Tenor horn, but need some funds...

A Besson Cornet 928 Model with a copper bell. Very good condition, and this particular type is not made anymore. New this cornet could cost you £1165, I'm willing to sell it for £700, this includes a Denis Wick straight and cup mute, a mouthpiece and a K&M Stand.

I'm also looking to sell a 2nd hand Yamaha Maestro Horn. Despite it's battered appearance (lacquer is gradually getting removed and the case would need an overhaul/new one) this horn is great, but I'm looking for a larger bore. This includes a Vincent Bach mouthpiece. I'm willing to sell this for £550.

If you bought the two separately it'd cost you £1250, however I'm prepared to let them both go for £1050.

If you're interested please ring me on 07717 22 18 11, PM me, or e-mail me at

I want these to have a good home, the horn would be great for a training band, or someone who would love to play on a professional horn, but can't afford a new one. The cornet would be ideal someone who would like a top of the range cornet, but again, can't quite afford a new one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2005