Corby Silver & Bletchington Silver, joint concert for Help the Heroes on 6th November

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by sunshine, Oct 23, 2010.

1. sunshine

sunshine Member

Corby Silver Band and guests Bletchington Silver Band will be performing in a joint concert on Saturday 6th November, starting at 7pm.

The concert is being held at Brooke Weston City Technology College,
    Corby, Northamptonshire NN18 8LA

As this is a charity concert in aid of Help for Heroes there is a suggested donation for tickets of £5.

The programme includes a selection of brass music including military marches, film theme tunes, solos features from both bands and a selection of joint band performances.

To purchase tickets contact Cathy/Tim 01536 460781 or contact us for more information.

We look forward to seeing you at our concert.

2. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

Should be a great concert after listening to the rehearsal last week. And for such a good cause too. Just £5 a ticket. Bargain :clap:
  3. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

For all you footie fans we will be auctioning a signed Theo Walcott Arsenal shirt on the night - this is not a generic signed shirt as Theo will personalise the signed shirt for the winner. If you would like to bid but can't attend the concert then drop me a PM with your bid.
  4. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

:tongue: If you give me a tenner I will burn said shirt for you.
  5. sunshine

sunshine Member

It's concert night tonight -yey!!!

Should be a great night. :clap:

Lets hope we raise a bucket load of money for Help for Heroes.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  6. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

if enough of us put a tenner in we can win the shirt, get it signed and then have a ritual burning !