Corby Silver & Bletchington Silver, joint concert for Help the Heroes on 6th November

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by sunshine, Oct 23, 2010.

1. sunshine

sunshine Member

Corby Silver Band and guests Bletchington Silver Band will be performing in a joint concert on Saturday 6th November, starting at 7pm.

The concert is being held at Brooke Weston City Technology College,
    Corby, Northamptonshire NN18 8LA

As this is a charity concert in aid of Help for Heroes there is a suggested donation for tickets of £5.

The programme includes a selection of brass music including military marches, film theme tunes, solos features from both bands and a selection of joint band performances.

To purchase tickets contact Cathy/Tim 01536 460781 or contact us corbysilverband@btinternet.com for more information.

We look forward to seeing you at our concert.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    guests
    Bletchington Silver
    Bletchington Silver Band
    concert
    Help the Heroes
  3. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

Should be a great concert after listening to the rehearsal last week. And for such a good cause too. Just £5 a ticket. Bargain :clap:

4. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

For all you footie fans we will be auctioning a signed Theo Walcott Arsenal shirt on the night - this is not a generic signed shirt as Theo will personalise the signed shirt for the winner. If you would like to bid but can't attend the concert then drop me a PM with your bid.

5. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

:tongue: If you give me a tenner I will burn said shirt for you.

6. sunshine

sunshine Member

It's concert night tonight -yey!!!

Should be a great night. :clap:

Lets hope we raise a bucket load of money for Help for Heroes.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  7. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

if enough of us put a tenner in we can win the shirt, get it signed and then have a ritual burning !