Coppull & Standish Band - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by wagger-g, Feb 18, 2010.

1. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Third Section Champions 2010 Brass at Guild :clap:

The good news :D is that we have now completed our bass line up (see 4BR ad) but we still have an opportunity for a trombone (tenor or bass) and a 3rd cornet player to join this strong and enthusiastic team for the 4th section North West Area contest.This is a chance not to be missed. Contact the Band Secretary on 07769 907 312 or the Asst. Sec on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk.

Not much time left to join this winning team so don't delay.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  2. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Having spent a couple of years at C&S I can confirm that they're a great bunch, if you're looking for a band (or a move) I could thoroughly recommend this band to anyone. Not least because, imo, they are very strong contenders for a place in Harrogate this year!

Well done on filling the bass section, Graham, best of luck in Blackpool :tup

3. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

More good news :D we now have a trombone signed up for the Area but we still have an opportunity for a 3rd cornet player to join this strong and enthusiastic team for the 4th section North West Area contest. Don't delay, as you can see these seats get filled quickly! Contact the Band Secretary on 07769 907 312 or the Asst. Sec on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk.

We shall have a vacancy for trombone after the Area so you have time to think about this one.

4. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Opportunity for a talented trombone player

We shall have a vacancy for a Principal Trombone to start immediately after the North West Area. If this is a challenge for you why not talk to one of us at Blackpool or contact the Band Secretary on 07769 907 312 or the Asst. Sec on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk.

5. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Sliders and Thrutchers wanted

Hi everyone

Despite expressions of interest and of best wishes in our search, we are still looking for a trombone player to complete our line up. In the short time I have been with the band I've discovered they really are a most friendly, ambitious and hard working bunch so a warm welcome and a stimulating challenge is assured. :wink:

So if your are interested, and this is an opportunity well worth serious consideration, get in touch with me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk. If you don't want to do any of these just turn up any Tuesday of Thursday.:lol:

6. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Hi everyone

I thought it was time for an update on our vacancies: We are still looking for trombone players - well who isn't in this area! - to join this enthusiastic and hard working band. We particularly would like someone capable of taking on the leadership of this section but would be pleased to accommodate anyone (tenor or bass) with ambition and commitment.

Also we have a vacancy for a bass player. Eb would be ideal but again we can make adjustments to accommodate the right person.

So if your are interested, and this is an opportunity well worth serious consideration, get in touch with me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk. If you don't want to do any of these just turn up any Tuesday of Thursday - directions on our website.:lol:

7. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Vacancy for Trombone and a Bass

We have a challenging opportunity for trombone players to join this enthusiastic and hard working band. We would like someone with the ability to take on the leadership of this section but we can accommodate anyone (tenor or bass) with ambition and commitment.

Also we have a vacancy for a bass player. Eb would be ideal but again we can make adjustments to accommodate the right person.

So if your are interested, and this is an opportunity well worth serious consideration, get in touch with me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk. If you don't want to do any of these just turn up any Tuesday of Thursday - directions on our website -
    www.cas-band.co.uk :lol:

8. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Flugel and Cornet

Third Section Champions 2010 Brass at Guild

Flugel: Our Flug has moved on to bigger challenges so we have a vacancy for a player with drive and ambition. Friendly band, lots of jobs and a confident contesting outfit.....what more could you want!

Cornet: We are also looking to add to the already considerable strength of our front row so we would like to hear from an experienced hand or someone wanting to make the next step up. Other cornet players welcome so don't rule yourself out.

So if you are interested, and this is an opportunity well worth serious consideration, get in touch with me or contact Secretary Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk. If you don't want to do any of these just turn up any Tuesday of Thursday - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk :lol:

9. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

What an opportunity!

Well we have some great summer jobs including a Proms in the Park so I thought I would remind everyone of the opportunities we have available to join this ambitious and friendly band.

Flugel: Our Flug has moved on to bigger challenges so we have a vacancy for a player with drive and ambition.

Trombone: We have filled one of our tenor trom seats but we are still looking for a talented individual to lead the section.

Cornet: We are looking to add to the already considerable strength of our cornet team so we would like to hear from anyone able to add quality on our front row or enthusiasm on a third cornet seat.

So if you are interested, and this is an opportunity well worth serious consideration, get in touch with me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk. If you don't want to do any of these just turn up and enjoy the warm welcome on any Tuesday of Thursday - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk :lol:

10. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Vacancy for Flugel and Cornet player

Third Section Champions 2010 Brass at Guild (4th Section National Grading)

We have a vacancy for a Flugel player or someone who feels the urge to become a Flugel maestro. Enormous encouragement available to the person appointed!

Also we are looking to add to the already considerable strength of our cornet team so we would like to hear from anyone able to add quality on our front row or enthusiasm on a third cornet seat.

We are a very supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us. ;)

If you are interested get in touch with me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk (all in strictest confidence). Alternatively just turn up on any Tuesday or Thursday and enjoy the warm welcome - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk :lol:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    :D
    @cas-band.co.uk
    FONT=Arial
    Coppull
  12. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Vacancy for Flugel, Cornet player & EEb bass

Despite some encouraging inquiries we still have a vacancy for a Flugel player or someone who feels the urge to become a Flugel maestro.

Also we are looking to add to the already considerable strength of our cornet team so we would like to hear from anyone able to add quality on our front row or enthusiasm on a third cornet seat.

Additionally, we are also interested in an ambitious EEb or BBb bass player.

We are a very supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us. ;-)

If you are interested get in touch with me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk (all in strictest confidence). Alternatively just turn up on any Tuesday or Thursday and enjoy the warm welcome - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk :lol:

13. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

Are you still looking for a Trombone Player?

A friend without internet has asked me to see if anybody needs one

14. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Terrific opportunities for Flug, Cornet, Trom and Bass

As we change seasons from summer jobs to contesting I thought it was a good time to tell everyone of the terrific opportunities we have available in this band:

We have a vacancy for a Flugel player - with experience or protential.

The
    trombone section has been strengthened but we would still like to hear from a potential Solo trom or a Bass trom.

Our basses work very hard but are currently down on numbers so we have an opportunity for a bass player (EEb or BBb)

We are a very happy and supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us. ;-) What we are looking for is commitment.

15. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

The Fleetwood Contest is very close now so if you have what it takes to join a successful combination don't delay!

We have a vacancy for a Flugel player - with experience or potential.

The
    trombone section has been strengthened but we would still like to hear from a potential Solo trom or a Bass trom.

Our basses work very hard but are currently down on numbers so we have an opportunity for a bass player (EEb or BBb)

Also we are looking to add to an already strong cornet team so we would like to hear from anyone able to add quality on our front row or enthusiasm on a third cornet seat.

We are a very happy and supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us. ;-) What we are looking for is commitment.

Or have a chat with us at Fleetwood.

16. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

We have a vacancy for a Flugel player - with experience or potential.

We are a very happy and supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us. ;-) What we are looking for is enthusiasm and commitment.

17. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

We are delighted to have appointed an excellent Flugel player but we still have opportunities for:

* a
    Solo trom or a Bass trom.

* a BBb bass player

* a 3rd Cornet player

Also we are looking to add to an already strong cornet team so we would like to hear from anyone able to add quality on our front row.

We are a very happy and supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us :). What we are looking for is enthusiasm and commitment.

Interested? PM me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk (all in strictest confidence). Alternatively just turn up on any Tuesday or Thursday and enjoy the warm welcome - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk :lol:

18. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Great opportunities

Give yourself a treat this festive season and come and join in the fun with the Coppull and Standish Band. :icon_lol: Nothing like a few carols to get that lip back in shape for the new year contest season!

We have vacancies for:

* a
    Solo trom or a Bass trom.

* a BBb bass player

* a Front row or 3rd Cornet player

We are a very happy and supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us :icon_biggrin:. What we are looking for is enthusiasm and commitment.

Interested? PM me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk (all in strictest confidence). Alternatively just turn up on any Tuesday or Thursday and enjoy the warm welcome - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk :icon_cool:

19. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Trombone

I suggested earlier that you might "Give yourself a treat this festive season and come and join in the fun with the Coppull and Standish Band. :icon_lol: " Well that's still the case but don't hang about as we've already recruited an experienced cornet player and our BBb bass player has returned to the fold.:icon_cheesygrin:

So if you are a
    trombone player get in touch with us quick before the opportunity is gone! What we are looking for is enthusiasm and commitment.

We are a very happy and supportive band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us :icon_biggrin:.

Interested? PM me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk (all in strictest confidence). Alternatively just turn up on any Tuesday or Thursday and enjoy the warm welcome - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk :icon_cool:

20. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Trombonists here it is.......

Here is the chance you have been wanting to kick off the new year by joining a band with ambition and drive! :D

What we are looking for is enthusiasm and commitment so if you are this kind of trombone player get in touch with us now.:hi

We are a very happy :D and supportive
    :hammer band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us. PM me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk (all in strictest confidence).

Alternatively just turn up
    on any Tuesday or Thursday and enjoy the warm welcome - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk

21. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Trombone player wanted

Here is the chance you have been wanting to kick off the new year by joining a band with ambition and drive! :D

What we are looking for is enthusiasm and commitment so if you are this kind of trombone player get in touch with us now.:hi

We are a very happy :D and supportive
    :hammer band so don't entertain doubts about your ability to rise to this challenge - just talk to us. PM me or contact Teresa on 07769 907 312 or Kath on 07708 400 732 or email contact@cas-band.co.uk (all in strictest confidence).

Alternatively just turn up
    on any Tuesday or Thursday and enjoy the warm welcome - directions on our website - www.cas-band.co.uk

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    :D
    @cas-band.co.uk
    FONT=Arial
    Coppull