Cool Watches

Discussion in ' User Reviews' started by Mister 4x4, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

Knowing how everybody loves their bands and instruments, I just wanted to share this link of something cool I found on eBay. I hope this is in the right forum as well.

I actually bought the Baritone watch and I love it. I usually wear a watch that has a metal band and once I began playing, soon discovered that would be a bad practice if I wanted the horn's appearance to last. Having more than my share of watches, I still couldn't resist picking this one up when I saw it listed.

It showed up within a week of purchase in a cool aluminum watch case. The leather band seems strudy enough and is quite comfortable, despite how stiff and unforgiving leather bands can be. Also, I'm larger than your average person (6'5" - 300 lbs) and despite it all, the watchband actually fits... and that's not on the last notch either.

I figured this would be something cool to share and help everybody complete their ensemble, as it were.

2. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

Any bites? Anyone have anything to say about these watches? Anybody interested in them?

I love mine. Plus, it's making the others in my group a bit envious.

I think based on what I read on the site, if someone ordered a custom watch, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle for them to make one. About the only difference between the various designs I can see is the face. Which is a rather small undertaking, if you ask me.
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

That's pretty cool. Do they give UK time too? :biggrin:
  4. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

They dont do T.Horn...

I love watches, ive got dozens, my favourites, ive got an ace Reebok divers watch, but for work ive got a DKNY one and an Armani one for contests/weddings etc...
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

I have one watch. One's enough for me. It tells me the time. I have no need for another.

6. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Gosh I love watches, I have a different one for every day and more!

I would love a tenor horn one. If anyone sees one, let me know.
  7. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

I have a watch but very rare do i wear it.
    As long as i can check on the time somewhere thays all i m bothered about ;use the clock on my mobile if anything/ when in car have clock in car:biggrin: :thats good enough for me:tup
  8. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Can't blame them for not wanting to!...:p
  9. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

but they don't a cornet one! and there not exactly very girly are they? :tongue:

I have an animal watch but the clasp broke and i couldn't be bothered to get it fixed, my mobile is my watch now! :tongue:

(I want a watch though if anyone fancies buying me one! :tongue: the sillier the better!)
  10. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

So you do want a T. Horn one then?
  11. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

NO NO NO NO NO!! it'd still not be girly and it isn't silly its just ridiculous! :tongue: I don't want anything to do with a tenor horn! :tongue:
  12. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Oi!! Enough digs at Tenor Horns. Just because you lot aren't deemed good enough to play one, no need to show your jealousy here! And no, I wouldn't want a watch with an instrument on it. I'll stick with Tag Heur.