Contest Secretary Message Thread

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Mesmerist, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

I wondered if it would be useful to have a thread for Contest Secretarys to let other Bands know that transfers have been signed and sent off. What do you think? I know that I like to know that people are in the system especially in the run up to Contests like the Areas where dead lines loom up fast. I`ll start shall I?

To Egham Band. Danny`s transfer form arrived and I`ve posted it off today. All the best to him and his new Band. :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Secretarys
    Band.
    Danny
    Contest Secretarys
    Areas
  3. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

This is a splendid idea, but could potentially become a minefield. Your niceness will probably not be repeated by all and sundry on here so can I suggest that this kind of message makes use of the PM system which IMHO would be far more appropriate.

4. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Fair enough! Thanks for calling me nice :)

5. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

You're welcome :cool:

6. Tam O Shanter

Tam O Shanter Member

Get a room.

:)

7. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

I don't think I like this idea. Is this forum really an appropriate place for this sort of info?.
    You would be posting details about a third party into the public domain - perhaps without their permission.

If I was joining/ leaving a band then that is between me the band and the registry - not really for the eyes of anyone else.

8. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Agreed. A public forum is not appropriate for this type of communication, particularly one where any member can post. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.