Contemporary Associations at DB

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by mr_nismo, Sep 28, 2012.

1. mr_nismo

mr_nismo Member

Derwent Brass are proud to announce that Paul McGhee, winner of the 2012 E.B.B.A European Composers Championship, is now the band's formally recognised Contemporary Music Associate.

"I'm really excited about taking on the role of Contemporary Music Associate with Derwent Brass. Having worked with them over the last year on 'Episodes, Occurrences and Interludes' I have been impressed by their commitment to the project, as well as their enthusiasm towards new music.

Over the next few years I look forward to helping them introduce fresh and progressive music into their repertoire and look forward to working with various composers, Keith Leonard, and the band, on projects which will hopefully excite current audiences and branch out to new listeners." (Paul McGhee)

We have no doubt that Paul will continute to produce some fantastic work and we are grateful for his partnership with Derwent Brass in both an associate and advisory role. The trustees and members of Derwent Brass are grateful to Paul for his passion in working with the band and of course wish him the very greatest of success.

For more on Paul as the DB Contemporary Music Associate: http://www.derwentbrass.co.uk/associates_66_4.html

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    I
    DB
    Derwent Brass
    E.B.B.A
    Contemporary Music Associate