CONN88HCL and BACH50B20 for sale @ Band-supplies Glasgow

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by BFN, Nov 30, 2005.

1. BFN

BFN Member

Ok, not sure if I'm actually allowed to advertise like this, becasue I am not affiliated with Band-supplies in anyway. I have however, left my most prized pocessions in the hands of the owner, to be sold on to any one interested for about &1000 (pounds) each.

For those of you not up to speed on the various makes and model numbers there are for trombones (to be fair I'm only aware of these two - give me Yamaha model number and it could be a trumpet for all I know), the CONN is pretty much the standard tenor trombone, in this case with an F valve section designed by Christian Lindberg. THe Bach is a DEPENDANT bass trombone, pitched in Bb, F and Eb. They come with their origfinal cases, and a Bach 5G and 1.5G mouthpiece respectively. I think they're in good condition, but I would recommend trying them out, or at the very least phoning the store and asking for a neutral opinion.

Having said that, I am reluctant to provide a phone number or even email address, for the reasons I have already expressed. However, I'm sure if you were to search "band supplies" in, you would find something.

Thanks for your time, and moderators - if this post is illegal, PLEASE delete and advise! Cheers

2. Di

Di Active Member

No problems with the advertising Neil. :)

As for the avatar, go to usercp on the blue bar at the top, select edit avatar. Don't forget the max size is 80 x 80 pxls. :)