Conn 88H Trombone - Excellent Condition - Sell or Swap

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by nethers, Sep 28, 2004.

1. nethers

nethers Active Member

As I am looking to upgrade, my Conn 88H (large bore tenor, f-trigger, brand-new rose bell) is back up for sale after the accident it had.

The insurance company kindly gave it a brand new bell and a full service - except for some cosmetic laquer-wear on the slide, this is as close to a new trombone as you're likely to find.

As the trombone that served me through my BMus and for two years at Co-op, I can guarantee it aint a duffer!

Private message me with any proposals please! Would be worth £1300 new.
  2. brass journo

brass journo Member

that'd be your opinion then? (only joking!!!)

As for proposals - have you asked the missus?
  3. nethers

nethers Active Member

So just who is the PR manager then? Didn't know we had any public relations...
    Is your job just to stop the photos from Brass int' Park hitting the public domain?

As for the missus... contrary to popular (ie Andy & Tim's) opinion I am capable of going whole minutes at a time without following her orders. Just don't tell her I said it, don't want her to beat me again. Should have seen the state she was in when she was losing at Monopoly last night, good job me and Tony Tuba let her win!
  4. Rambo Chick

Rambo Chick Member

you were cheating nethers! and you know i have much better business sense than you!! thats why i won!
  5. nethers

nethers Active Member

Still no takers for this lovely bone - I have some nice pics I can send to people!